Salta al contenuto
These are my links for 23 lug 2015 from 17:27 to 17:47:
- How to fix yum errors on CentOS, RHEL or Fedora – Xmodulo – Yum is a package management tool for installing, updating and removing rpm packages on RedHat-based systems. When you try to install a package with yum command, you may encounter errors for various reasons. In this post, I will describe under what situations yum errors can occur, and explain how to fix yum errors.
- Docs/RpmRecovery – rpm – Trac – This document provides an overview of how to deal with RPM database corruption.
- RepoCreate – yum – Trac – Sometimes you'll find you need to be able to collect a bunch of rpm packages you have together in one place and you want to make them available to your systems running yum. It is pretty easy to do.
- Local YUM fun | Adamish | Blog – If you’re installing redhat on a machine without Internet access you may wish to setup a local YUM repository for extra bits and pieces after the main install. Add the following to /etc/yum.repos.d/local.repo. If there are any other .repo files in /etc/yum.repos.d then comment out their contents. Make sure you don’t have spaces in your baseurl.
- How to fix yum [Errno -1] Metadata file does not match checksum › Backdrift Backdrift – I recently upgraded my local yum repository server to RHEL6. After upgrading I noticed the below error when my el5 clients would attempting to install packages from the local repo with yum.
These are my links for 7 ago 2014 from 14:07 to 14:40:
- Adagios by opinkerfi – Adagios is a web based Nagios configuration interface built to be simple and intuitive in design, exposing less of the clutter under the hood of nagios. Additionally adagios has a rest interface for both status and configuration data as well a feature complete status interface that can be used as an alternative to nagios web interface.
- enkive.org – An open source email archiving and e-discovery solution.
- Sensu | The open source monitoring framework. – […] Sensu is often described as the “monitoring router”. Essentially, Sensu takes the results of “check” scripts run across many systems, and if certain conditions are met; passes their information to one or more “handlers”. Checks are used, for example, to determine if a service like Apache is up or down. Checks can also be used to collect data, such as MySQL query statistics or Rails application metrics. Handlers take actions, using result information, such as sending an email, messaging a chat room, or adding a data point to a graph. There are several types of handlers, but the most common and most powerful is “pipe”, a script that receives data via standard input. Check and handler scripts can be written in any language, and the community repository continues to grow! […]
- Check_MK – Welcome to the official Homepage of the Check_MK-Project. Check_MK is a collection of extensions for the IT-Monitoring-Kernel of Nagios and together with this, and ideally also with PNP4Nagios and NagVis constitutes a complete IT-Monitoring-System. Check_MK is 100% Open-Source and is available under the terms of the GNU GPL.
- open source email archiving solution – Welcome to piler, an advanced open source email archiver Piler is an open source email archiving solution with all the necessary features for your enterprise.
These are my links for 11 dic 2009 through 15 dic 2009:
- ASCII Paint – Enjoy drawing and viewing some crazy ascii art. Output can be in C/C++/Java style comments Assembly comments, or the million other languages that support the # – sign comments.
Use the buttons to change what your cursor does. Hit whatever key on the keyboard you want to be drawing with.
If you make something cool, share it! It will be added to our database of ascii art, which will become much more accessible as time goes on. Right now you can only see random Ascii Art, but there will be a voting system shortly.
- Scapy – Scapy is a powerful interactive packet manipulation program. It is able to forge or decode packets of a wide number of protocols, send them on the wire, capture them, match requests and replies, and much more. It can easily handle most classical tasks like scanning, tracerouting, probing, unit tests, attacks or network discovery (it can replace hping, 85% of nmap, arpspoof, arp-sk, arping, tcpdump, tethereal, p0f, etc.). It also performs very well at a lot of other specific tasks that most other tools can't handle, like sending invalid frames, injecting your own 802.11 frames, combining technics (VLAN hopping+ARP cache poisoning, VOIP decoding on WEP encrypted channel, …), etc.
- Mac usati e iPod usati / MacExchange – annunci di Mac o iPod usati
- Top 20+ MySQL Best Practices – Nettuts+ – Database operations often tend to be the main bottleneck for most web applications today. It's not only the DBA's (database administrators) that have to worry about these performance issues. We as programmers need to do our part by structuring tables properly, writing optimized queries and better code. Here are some MySQL optimization techniques for programmers.
- Stacklet | Create Virtual Images On The Fly – This site will be the home of all development of the stacklet engine, a new way of creating bootable images for virtualization software such as Xen. In addition to hosting the software for creating images, the site will have pre-built images spanning various operating systems, distributions and application niches. This is a large undertaking and hopefully by opening the software we can elicit multiple contributors and contributions.
jtheo è Stephen Fry grazie per la cache a WP Super Cache