These are my links for 22 lug 2014 through 23 lug 2014:
- DMARC Weekly Digests by Postmark – DMARC is a standard that prevents spammers from using your domain to send email without your permission — also known as spoofing. Learn why DMARC is important. We will process reports from major ISPs about your domain's DMARC alignment and turn them into beautiful, human-readable weekly email digests, absolutely free. [ via http://www.webappers.com/2014/07/21/free-tool-monitor-implement-dmarc/ ]
- .bashrc generator: create your .bashrc PS1 with a drag and drop interface – Generate your .bashrc PS1 prompt easily with a drag and drop interface [ via http://www.cyberciti.biz/ ]
- ssaw/openross – The OpenRoss image service provides a way of serving dynamically resized images from Amazon S3 in a way that is fast, efficient, and auto-scales with traffic. We have a blog post describing this service in more detail at http://developers.lyst.com/data/images/2014/06/23/openross/. [ via http://onethingwell.org/post/92152951705/openross ]
These are my links for 2 nov 2012 from 15:23 to 18:09:
- USEFUL ONE-LINE SCRIPTS FOR SED – (Unix stream editor) Dec. 29, 2005
Compiled by Eric Pement – pemente[at]northpark[dot]edu version 5.5
- IBM devscan tool – United States – The devscan tool is a supplemental tool used by AIX support personnel to gather debugging data for Storage Area Networks. The package download includes a manual page that is also available on this site at the Usage tab.
- mysqlreport :: Make easy-to-read MySQL status reports – mysqlreport makes a friendly report of important MySQL status values. mysqlreport transforms the values from SHOW STATUS into an easy-to-read report that provides an in-depth understanding of how well MySQL is running. mysqlreport is a better alternative (and practically the only alternative) to manually interpreting SHOW STATUS.
- Percona Online Tools – Welcome to Percona's suite of productivity tools for MySQL database administrators and developers. One free account lets you access all of the tools below, and keeps you updated when new tools or enhancements are available. Registration is required.
Optimize your MySQL Server:
Leverage our expertise to create a good starting configuration for a MySQL server.
This tool will walk you through all of the steps necessary to create a ready to use MySQL configuration file in about 5 minutes.
Analyze an SQL Query:
Find out when your SQL is potentially buggy, hard for MySQL to optimize, or confusing.
This tool will analyze your SQL code and warn you when it detects problems that we've encountered while optimizing thousands of queries in real applications.
These are my links for 6 giu 2012 through 9 giu 2012:
- Cisco Router Command Reference – Here is my own notes I have had as a word doc for several years. It's a basic reference for Cisco router commands.
- Cisco Switch Command Reference – Several years ago I created my own Cisco switch and router basic config command references as word docs. However I find my info more useful on the Internet to find, and for anyone else to make use of.
Here is the switch related reference doc I created.
- wpcomfs – A WordPress.com Filesystem | Joseph Scott – Back in April WordPress.com announced a new REST style API. That got me thinking about writing a filesystem layer to expose that data, along similar lines to the pressfs code I’d written last year.
It is still rough, and only supports read-only public data, but in the spirit of release early (and often) I’m sharing the code for wpcomfs at https://github.com/josephscott/wpcomfs.
- WYAE – Retired Firewall Tools – These tools were used to produce documentation from firewall configuration files. Sometimes necessity is no longer given (e.g. ReadConfig), sometimes I just moved on and have no more need to use the software myself.
The current firewall documentation system FWdoc is producing a vendor-indpendent intermediate file which then can be filtered and converted into numerous other formats. Please use FWdoc instead of these tools.
These are my links for 18 mag 2010 through 19 mag 2010:
- Download details: Deployment Guide WSUS 3.0 SP2 – This guide describes how to deploy Microsoft Windows Server Update Services 3.0 SP2 (WSUS 3.0 SP2). You will find a comprehensive description of how WSUS functions, as well as descriptions of WSUS scalability and bandwidth management features. This guide also offers procedures for installation and configuration of the WSUS server and how to configure client workstations and servers that will be updated by WSUS. Also included are steps for setting up a WSUS server on an isolated segment of your network and manually importing updates.
- Collabtive – Open Source collaboration – Collabtive is cloud based groupware easy and efficient for your projects<br />
[Via Raccolta differenziata: http://rd.minimarketing.it/ ]
- Giavasan » Conficker – Questo post è la traduzione di un lungo articolo pubblicato su The Atlantic. La traduzione è assolutamente non rigorosa. Ho saltato alcune parti (parecchie) e ne ho aggiunte altre (poche). Non credo di aver travisato nulla, ma consiglio a tutti di leggere l’originale.
- How autonegotiation supposed to work –