These are my links for 26 nov 2014 from 20:02 to 21:26:
- xat/castnow · GitHub – castnow is commandline utility which can be used to playback media files on your chromecast device. It supports playback of local video files, youtube clips, videos on the web and torrents. You can also re-attach a running playback session
- FnordMetric | Framework for building beautiful real-time dashboards – FnordMetric ChartSQL FnordMetric ChartSQL allows you to write SQL queries that return charts instead of tables. The charts are rendered as SVG vector graphics and can easily be embedded into any website and customized with css in order to build beautiful dashboards FnordMetric Server Fnordmetric Server is a standalone HTTP server application. It exposes a web UI and a HTTP API to run ChartSQL queries and collect timeseries data. You can use fnordmetric-server as a one-stop solution for metric collection and charting. Since fnordmetric-server aims to be a StatsD+graphite competitor, it implements a wire compatible StatsD API. FnordMetric Server can store the collected timeseries data on local disk or in external storage (HBase).
- imapfilter – lefcha – IMAPFilter is a mail filtering utility. It connects to remote mail servers using the Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP), sends searching queries to the server and processes mailboxes based on the results. It can be used to delete, copy, move, flag, etc. messages residing in mailboxes at the same or different mail servers. The 4rev1 and 4 versions of the IMAP protocol are supported. IMAPFilter uses the Lua programming language as a configuration and extension language.
These are my links for 17 gen 2014 through 20 gen 2014:
- PCE.js Classic Mac OS in the Browser – PCE Macplus emulator running Mac OS System 7
- Modoboa – Mail hosting made simple – Modoboa is a mail hosting and management platform including a modern and simplified Web User Interface. It provides useful components such as an administration panel or a webmail. Modoboa is modular: use only the features you need and build a customized environment. Its goal is to become a standalone solution, no need to use heterogeneous software anymore! Modoboa is for everyone: administrators or end-users, it makes your life easier!
- csshx – Cluster SSH tool for Mac OS X Terminal.app – Google Project Hosting – csshX is a tool to allow simultaneous control of multiple SSH sessions. csshX will attempt to create an SSH session to each remote host in separate Terminal.app windows. A master window will also be created. All keyboard input in the master will be sent to all the slave windows.
These are my links for 21 gen 2013 through 22 gen 2013:
- PasswdFinder | Magical Jelly Bean – PasswdFinder is a neat freeware utility that helps you find your lost passwords. Once installed, it will show you passwords saved by web-browsers, email clients, instant messengers, FTP clients and other programs.
[ via http://www.addictivetips.com/windows-tips/easily-view-saved-passwords-from-many-windows-apps-with-passwdfinder/ ]
- Guacamole – HTML5 Clientless Remote Desktop – Guacamole provides access to desktop environments using remote desktop protocols like VNC and RDP. A centralized server acts as a tunnel and proxy, allowing access to multiple desktops through a web browser.
No browser plugins are needed, and no client software needs to be installed. The client requires nothing more than a web browser supporting HTML5 and AJAX.
- Nginx Load Balancing Basics – jsDelivr Official Blog – Nginx is a powerful high performance web server with a lot of features that can help high load projects to overcome their problems.
Here you can see a particular feature of Nginx that allows you to load balance the traffic across multiple external and internal(on same hardware) servers.
These are my links for 26 mag 2012 through 28 mag 2012: