These are my links for 30 Dic 2015 through 17 Feb 2016:
- Robtex – We aim to make the fastest and most comprehensive free DNS lookup tool on the Internet
- Try Perl: learn the basics of the Perl language in your browser – Welcome to Try Perl ! The window on your right is an interactive Perl interpreter. You can type Perl statements and watch it run. [ via MD http://braindead.tumblr.com/post/136604576916 ]
- Syncthing – Syncthing replaces proprietary sync and cloud services with something open, trustworthy and decentralized. Your data is your data alone and you deserve to choose where it is stored, if it is shared with some third party and how it's transmitted over the Internet.
- AlessandroZ/LaZagne · GitHub – The LaZagne project is an open source application used to retrieve lots of passwords stored on a local computer. Each software stores its passwords using different techniques (plaintext, APIs, custom algorithms, databases, etc.). This tool has been developed for the purpose of finding these passwords for the most commonly-used software. At this moment, it supports 22 Programs on Microsoft Windows and 12 on a Linux/Unix-Like OS.
These are my links for 17 gen 2013 from 12:08 to 14:17:
- grml.org – Debian Live system / CD for sysadmins and texttool-users – What is Grml?
Grml is a bootable live system (Live-CD) based on Debian. Grml includes a collection of GNU/Linux software especially for system administrators. Users don't have to install anything on fixed storage. Grml is especially well suited for administrative tasks like installation, deployment and system rescue.
- The Ultimate USB Stick Setup [splitbrain.org] – 32GB is a lot of space, so why not fill some of it with useful stuff you might need from time to time:
Windows 7 Installer, because a Windows reinstalls tend to happen suddenly
Some portable Windows tools, to make that System more bearable
Some Linux Live system(s) for data recovery and general PC maintenance
The Arch Linux install image, just in case someone needs assimilation
Here's how I set it up.
- ViewDNS.info – Your one source for DNS related tools!
[ via https://delicious.com/farmando ]
These are my links for 15 gen 2013 through 16 gen 2013:
- Simplify Advanced Shell Scripting With Ruby | AIX | IBM Systems Magazine | System p, System p5, Power System | Ruby, SSH, shell scripting, Bull Freeware, sysadmin, – IBM Systems Magazine – Ruby is just for experienced programmers. right? False! Originating in the mid-1990s, Ruby is a fantastic language, made popular recently by the Web application framework—Ruby on Rails. It’s a massively flexible and easy language to learn. You can find Ruby for AIX in the AIX Toolbox at the Bull Freeware. The script we’ll be creating will do the following:
* Go through a large list of servers.
* SSH them and determine whether the server is AIX.
* If so, it will go through all disks, returning their type.
* It will do all of this completely in parallel in batch at 25 sub-processes at a time.
- Recovering a lost partition table with a VMFS volume | vInfrastructure Blog – Vi possono essere diversi motivi che portano alla perdita della tabella delle partizioni o alla sua corruzione. Nel caso di datastore VMFS le possibili cause sono: resignature da un altro sistema (ad esempio il backup server, nel caso funzioni in SAN mode), un errore umano (basta eseguire, su dischi condivisi, da vSphere Client un Datastore / Delete da un ESXi non ancora collegato al vCenter Server), o anche a causa di qualche problema lato storage (mi è capitato proprio questo caso di recente su uno storage entry level)[…]
(Mi è capitato, ho seguito la kb di vmware e ne sono uscito. Comunque sto sudando ancora adesso…)
- DataFart – DataFart lets you easily graph data from the command line.
These are my links for 1 ott 2012 through 8 ott 2012:
- Forgot the Administrator’s Password? – Change Domain Admin Password in Windows Server 2003 AD – Note: In order to successfully use this trick you must first use one of the password resetting tools available on the Forgot the Administrator's Password? page.
- Forgot the Windows Administrator’s Password? – Windows Password Recovery – Windows Password Reset – Ok, so you say you forgot your Windows administrator's password, huh? Oh well, it doesn't really matter if you did or you just say you did. The fact is that you need to gain access to a computer and you cannot "remember" the administrator's password. How can you get out of this situation without formatting and re-installing the operating system?
- How to reset the Domain Admin Password under Windows 2003 Server – Seb’s Corner – I have recently installed a Windows 2003 Server at home and I set up a local domain using Active Directory features. Everything worked fine until I changed the Domain Admin password. It seems that I mistyped the new password twice (which I would attribute to the previous heavy night out), and, well, I could not log on the Domain Controller anymore (I did not have a backup admin account, I do now!).
- Download 200 Free Dos Games | FreeClassicDosGames.com – Download over 200 free classic DOS games, PC games, abandonware, review and walkthrough.
- mkfs.ext3 -b 1024 – If you think you are smart and create an ext filesystem with 1024 bytes blocksize because there will be zillions of very small files, and then run into ENOSPC errors while there's both space and inodes left, you will probably see […]