These are my links for 9 dic 2014 through 11 dic 2014:
- The WordPress wp-config File: A Comprehensive Guide – WPMU DEV – The WordPress configuration file, also known as wp-config.php, is most frequently used to set up a database connection and is then forgotten. Despite its neglected nature, it is a powerhouse of features and opportunities for optimization.
- Open source ticket manager Brimir – Declutter your support inbox. Provide support with a team of different agents and a perfect overview of all your communication. All using an open souce product!
- ivaldi/brimir – Brimir is a simple helpdesk system that can be used to handle support requests via incoming email. Brimir is a rather simple Ruby on Rails application. The only difficulty in setting things up is how to get incoming email to work.
These are my links for 23 gen 2014 through 24 gen 2014:
- Pancake HTTP Server – What is Pancake? Pancake is a lightweight and modern HTTP server that comes with its own PHP Server API and interfaces for FastCGI and AJP13. With its modern server architecture Pancake is capable of handling very high concurrency loads along with many other features – try it out!
- GitLab: Self Hosted Git Management Application – GitLab is open source software to collaborate on code. Create projects and repositories, manage access and do code reviews. GitLab allows you to keep your code secure on your own server manage repositories, users and access permissions communicate through issues, line-comments and wiki pages perform code review with merge requests GitLab is powered by Ruby on Rails completely free and open source (MIT license) used by more than 25.000 organizations to keep their code secureGitLab is open source software to collaborate on code. Create projects and repositories, manage access and do code reviews.
- Hardening the Linux server – Summary: Servers — whether used for testing or production — are primary targets for attackers. By taking the proper steps, you can turn a vulnerable box into a hardened server and help thwart outside attackers. Learn how to tighten Secure Shell (SSH) sessions, configure firewall rules, and set up intrusion detection to alert you to possible attacks on your GNU/Linux® server.
These are my links for 10 dic 2013 through 19 dic 2013:
- Private group chat and IM, business and team collaboration – HipChat – Group chat and IM built for teams. PERSISTENT CHAT ROOMS + DRAG-AND-DROP FILE SHARING + DESKTOP, MOBILE, AND WEB APPS
- kandanapp/kandan · GitHub – What is Kandan? Kandan is a private chat service for your company or team. You can invite colleagues to share ideas and files in a persistent group chat room or rooms. Unlike HipChat or other alternatives, Kandan is completely Open Source and can be hosted internally or externally by your organization or by a third party.
- GitSvnCrashCourse – Git SCM Wiki – Welcome to the Git crash course for SVN users! This introduces you to Git based on your current Subversion knowledge. If you want to migrate your company from SVN to Git, see the SVN migration page. If you want a list of common commands, see the Git Cheat Sheet (or the git-svn guide if you are using Git as a subversion client. Many non-SVN-specific guides are also available. This crash course is based on Pasky's unmaintained version.
- Use vim at its best to edit your Puppet manifests – Linuxaria – Using this repository you’ll enable the following plugins: pathogen Makes it super easy to install plugins and runtime files in their own private directories. snipmate.vim snipMate.vim aims to be an unobtrusive, concise vim script that implements some of TextMate’s snippets features in Vim. syntastic Syntastic is a syntax checking plugin that runs files through external syntax checkers and displays any resulting errors to the user. This can be done on demand, or automatically as files are saved. If syntax errors are detected, the user is notified and is happy because they didn’t have to compile their code or execute their script to find them. tabular Sometimes, it’s useful to line up text. Naturally, it’s nicer to have the computer do this for you, since aligning things by hand quickly becomes unpleasant. vim-puppet Make vim more Puppet friendly! vim-fugitive Provides an amazingly deep Git integration for vim.
These are my links for 29 mar 2013 through 2 apr 2013: