These are my links for 25 feb 2013 through 19 mar 2013:
- owncloud 5.0: Unable to upload files – Issue #2006 – The php version of Ubuntu 10.04 LTS it's too old for Owncloud 5.0. Here an help to upgrade to php 5.4
- Xiki – A shell console with GUI features – Xiki does what shell consoles do, but lets you edit everything at any time. It's trivial to make your own commands and menus to access other tools. [ via braindead.tumblr.com ]
- Active Directory Management with PowerShell in Windows Server 2008 R2 – One of the first things you notice with Windows Server 2008 R2 is that PowerShell 2.0 has become central to the admin function There is a powerful Active Directory module for Powershell that contains a provider and cmdlets that are designed to allow you to manage Active Directory from the command line. Now, you can also use versions for previous versions of Windows Server.
These are my links for 5 mag 2011 through 7 mag 2011:
- 500 Internal Server Error – 500 Internal Server Error
- Security Event Descriptions – This article contains descriptions of various security-related and auditing- related events, and tips for interpreting them. <br />
These events will all appear in the Security event log and will be logged with a source of "Security."
- Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows Server 2008 technical documentation, downloads, and additional resources – Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows Server 2008 are the most advanced Windows Server operating systems yet, designed to power the next generation of networks, applications, and Web services. With these operating systems you can develop, deliver, and manage rich user experiences and applications, provide a highly secure network infrastructure, and increase technological efficiency and value within your organization.<br />