Skip to content
These are my links for 28 feb 2015 from 19:57 to 20:29:
- Step by Step Installation and Configuration of OpenLDAP as Proxy to Active Directory | haroonferoze – This guide describes how to install and configure OpenLDAP as proxy to Active Directory.
- Integrate Active Directory and OpenLDAP | Networking content from Windows IT Pro – OpenLDAP’s proxy service can allow LDAP operations to cross the boundaries between AD and OpenLDAP deployments. To demonstrate this proxy service, we walk through the steps to make AD’s cn=Users container, which by default contains all user objects, part of an OpenLDAP directory. To produce the examples in this article, I used CentOS 4.3, OpenLDAP 2.2.13, and AD running on Windows Server 2003 R2. Later in the article, I’ll show you a limitation in the commonly deployed OpenLDAP 2.2, which you can solve by installing OpenLDAP 2.3 on CentOS 4.3.
- Let’s Chat — Self-hosted chat for small teams – WHAT IS THIS THING? Some backstory. Way back in 2012, we didn't like any of the existing chat services out there. So we decided to write our own. Let's Chat is a persistent messaging application that runs on Node.js and MongoDB. It's designed to be easily deployable and fits well with small, intimate teams. It's free (MIT licensed) and ships with killer features such as LDAP/Kerberos authentication, a REST-like API and XMPP support. Let's Chat is a side-project of the development team at Security Compass. (A real life 10% time project!)
These are my links for 13 feb 2015 through 15 feb 2015:
- Search for property information from Land Registry – GOV.UK – Find information about a property in England or Wales, even if you don’t own it. Search by address to find the owner, how far its general boundaries extend and whether it’s at risk of flooding.
- London Rents map | London City Hall – The London Rents Map shows average private sector rents for different types of home across London. Search the Rents Map by entering a location and a property type in the box below. The data on average rents is given at postcode district level (SW19 or E7, for example), and is based on a sample covering the last 12 months (up to the date shown in the last update box) so does not fully reflect the most recent short-term trends in the market.
- Wineskin: play your favorite Windows games on Mac OS X without needing Microsoft Windows | Wineskin, Play your favorite Windows games on Mac OS X without needing Microsoft Windows – Wineskin is a tool used to make ports of Windows software to Mac OS X. The ports are in the form of normal Mac application bundle wrappers. It works like a wrapper around the Windows software, and you can share just the wrappers if you choose. Best of all, its free! Make ports/wrappers to share with others, make ports of your own open source, free, or commercial software, or just make a port for yourself! Why install and use Windows if you don’t need to?
- Liberio | Simple eBook creation and publishing. – No more complicated exports or data handling with ePub files. Create your own eBooks for free with only one click right from the cloud or your computer, and start publishing with Liberio.
- Writer2ePub – Writer2ePub (W2E) is an extension for OpenOffice.org or LibreOffice which allows you to create an ePub file from any file format that Writer can read. You can easily generate an ePub of professional quality that you can edit with the appropriate ePub-authoring tools later. Moreover, W2E fixes several formatting errors and generates by default a logical layout, in line with the traditional editorial standards.
jtheo is Stephen Fry proof thanks to caching by WP Super Cache