Skip to content
These are my links for 24 mar 2015 through 29 mar 2015:
- Candlepin – Home – Candlepin is a collection of tools which allow companies to manage software subscriptions. The subscriptions allow users to access provided content over secure connections.
- Rockhopper VPN: IPsec/IKEv2-based VPN software for Linux, implemented in user space. – Rockhopper VPN is IPsec/IKEv2-based VPN software based on modern design and considerations for Linux. All components of this VPN software are implemented in user space only, including the ESP protocol stack.
- Taiga.Io | Agile, Open Source, Free Project Management System – Free. Open Source. Powerful. Taiga is a project management platform for startups and agile developers & designers who want a simple, beautiful tool that makes work truly enjoyable.
- Git-ftp by git-ftp – I use git-ftp for my script based projects, mostly PHP. Most of the low-cost web hosting companies do not provide SSH or git support, but only FTP. That is why I needed an easy way to deploy my git tracked projects. Instead of transfering the whole project, I thought, why not only transfer the files that changed since the last time, git can tell me those files. Even if you are playing with different branches, git-ftp knows which files are different. No ordinary FTP client can do that. [ via http://onethingwell.org/post/114496962991/git-ftp ]
- IE Supported Cipher Suites · client9/sslassert Wiki · GitHub – Summary: SSL cipher suite support on Internet Explorer depends both on the version of IE and on the version of the operating system. Internet Explorer 8 is crippled if it runs on Windows XP.
These are my links for 20 dic 2014 through 17 gen 2015:
- Assembly Instructions – IKEA – Here you will find a list of our assembly instructions for our products which you can download and print right from your own computer!
- DeZhi Mainframe User Support Site – Get your own free mainrfame account, with TSO/CICS access
- Phabricator – Phabricator is a collection of open source web applications that help software companies build better software.
These are my links for 10 dic 2013 through 19 dic 2013:
- Private group chat and IM, business and team collaboration – HipChat – Group chat and IM built for teams. PERSISTENT CHAT ROOMS + DRAG-AND-DROP FILE SHARING + DESKTOP, MOBILE, AND WEB APPS
- kandanapp/kandan · GitHub – What is Kandan? Kandan is a private chat service for your company or team. You can invite colleagues to share ideas and files in a persistent group chat room or rooms. Unlike HipChat or other alternatives, Kandan is completely Open Source and can be hosted internally or externally by your organization or by a third party.
- GitSvnCrashCourse – Git SCM Wiki – Welcome to the Git crash course for SVN users! This introduces you to Git based on your current Subversion knowledge. If you want to migrate your company from SVN to Git, see the SVN migration page. If you want a list of common commands, see the Git Cheat Sheet (or the git-svn guide if you are using Git as a subversion client. Many non-SVN-specific guides are also available. This crash course is based on Pasky's unmaintained version.
- Use vim at its best to edit your Puppet manifests – Linuxaria – Using this repository you’ll enable the following plugins: pathogen Makes it super easy to install plugins and runtime files in their own private directories. snipmate.vim snipMate.vim aims to be an unobtrusive, concise vim script that implements some of TextMate’s snippets features in Vim. syntastic Syntastic is a syntax checking plugin that runs files through external syntax checkers and displays any resulting errors to the user. This can be done on demand, or automatically as files are saved. If syntax errors are detected, the user is notified and is happy because they didn’t have to compile their code or execute their script to find them. tabular Sometimes, it’s useful to line up text. Naturally, it’s nicer to have the computer do this for you, since aligning things by hand quickly becomes unpleasant. vim-puppet Make vim more Puppet friendly! vim-fugitive Provides an amazingly deep Git integration for vim.
These are my links for 25 gen 2010 from 15:08 to 18:02:
- How to build a Social Networking Website with Drupal – woorkup.com – With this article I want to explain how you can plan and build a Social Networking Website using Drupal. The intent of the post is to provide useful tips and informations to understand the issues behind the building of a working on-line community. This writing was inspired by the reading of two interesting books, Community Building on the Web: Secret Strategies for Succesfull On-line Community and Drupal 6 – Social Networking. It’s clear that in a post I can provide only some useful cues to make a well-done work. I suggest to read the books above mentioned if you want to know more about the techniques and best practices for developing a good web network service.
- Teambox | Project collaboration – Collaboration just got better
A place for your team in Twitter-like project collaboration tool.
Share tasks, messages, files. Get notified by email. Real group collaboration for your projects!
[…] Per ogni progetto sono disponibili un’area per le conversazioni, una per i vari compiti assegnati, una per le pagine ed un’altra per i file caricati dagli utenti. Teambox permette di fare più o meno le stesse cose possibili con Basecamp, con il vantaggio però di essere un sistema gratuito ed open source che potete persino installare sul vostro server[…]
- The Heartbeat User’s Guide – The definitive reference guide for users of the Heartbeat cluster messaging layer.
jtheo is Stephen Fry proof thanks to caching by WP Super Cache