These are my links for 24 mar 2012 through 5 apr 2012:
- LINUX VPN server for Android | Zews.org – Fedora 15 used for VPN server
VPN server is behid a firewall
L2TP/IPSec PSK VPN so it would be compatible with all of my Android devices
Punch a hole throuh you firewall. I have an iptables firewall and use fwbuilder to edit the firewall rules.
- Android L2TP/IPSec VPN mini-howto — BrainBlog – I would have preferred that my Android 1.6 device supported OpenVPN out of the box. Unfortunately, this is only available for rooted devices and a bit of suffering. Instead, I went for configuring IPsec inside L2TP VPN server. All of it stuffed into an old and low-end Soekris net4511 board running Voyage Linux.
- How to set up a VPN server for Android Clients | Android Apps by Doenter Limited – Have problems with connecting your Android device to a VPN server? In this how-to, we intend to cover server configuration that are known to work with Android clients.
You probably also need to configure firewalls and routing in order for the server to work as you intend. That is not covered here.
This page is far from complete, and when time permits new configurations will be added.
- Installation on Ubuntu Lucid Lynx (10.4) – OtterHub – OTRS Community Wiki – This article describes the installation of OTRS 3.0.x on Ubuntu Lucid Lynx (version 10.04 LTS).
- UVK – Ultra Virus Killer – With simple and intuitive interface, UVK allows users to detect and delete all types of malware and spyware from infected systems. It also includes lots of tools to repair windows after the disinfection.