These are my links for 8 Mar 2016 through 14 Mar 2016:
- Zsoldier’s Tech Blog: Add Portgroups/VLANs to vmware standard switches via PowerCLI – Wrote a simple little script to insert a portgroup into a targeted vSwitch of all VM hosts in a targeted cluster. This is not an issue if you use distributed vSwitches.
- siph0n – exploits : leaks : dumps : papers : hashes – Hello and welcome to "siph0n", we are a group of security enthusiasts that want to make people
more aware of security risks and the risks behind compromised(stolen) data.
By using this Site, you signify your assent to these Terms of Service if you do not agree to any of these conditions,
do not use this website.
- Hardening Framework – […] Server hardening is a well-known topic with many guides out in the wild. Why this project? At Deutsche Telekom we need to manage thousands of servers for customers and ourselves. All servers need to be configured properly and maintained, which is difficult and time-consuming to get right. To answer these needs for security, compliance, and maintainability, we decided to launch this project as a common ground for requirements and their fulfillment.[…]
- Node-RED – Node-RED is a tool for wiring together hardware devices, APIs and online services in new and interesting ways.
- zachlatta/sshtron: Play Tron over SSH – SSHTron is a multiplayer lightcycle game that runs through SSH
These are my links for 29 lug 2015 through 5 ago 2015:
These are my links for 18 mag 2015 through 22 mag 2015:
- kanbanik – Free and open source kanban board – Google Project Hosting – Kanbanik is a free and open source kanban board which can be used for personal kanban as well as for managing of small teams.
- Kanboard – Simple and open source visual task board – Kanboard is not for everybody, it's made for people who want to manage their projects efficiently and simply.
- POSHChef/POSHChef · GitHub – POSHChef has been built as a native chef client on Windows using PowerShell. Although support for Windows platforms in Chef is continually expanding the way it is implemented means that developers and system administrators need to understand Ruby in order to correctly write recipes and cookbooks. In addition it is not easy to test any PowerShell code that has been written as it is passed to a Chef recource, which is running under Ruby, and then it is executed using a call to 'powershell.exe'.
- active directory – Group Policy installation failed error 1274 – Server Fault – I'm trying to deploy an MSI via the Group Policy in Active Directory. But these are the errors I'm getting in the System event log after logging in: The assignment of application XStandard from policy install failed. The error was : %%1274 The removal of the assignment of application XStandard from policy install failed. The error was : %%2
These are my links for 1 mag 2015 through 12 mag 2015:
- How To Use Logstash and Kibana To Centralize Logs On CentOS 7 | DigitalOcean – In this tutorial, we will go over the installation of Logstash 1.4.2 and Kibana 3 on CentOS 7, and how to configure them to gather and visualize the syslogs of our systems in a centralized location. Logstash is an open source tool for collecting, parsing, and storing logs for future use. Kibana 3 is a web interface that can be used to search and view the logs that Logstash has indexed. Both of these tools are based on Elasticsearch. Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana, when used together is known as an ELK stack.
- Fix: The trust relationship between this workstation and the primary domain failed | blksthl – This guide is using the PowerShell or NETDOM tool and does not require rejoining the domain
- PowerCLI: One-Liner to get VMs, Clusters, ESX Hosts and Datastores | ICT-Freak.nl – With the one-liner below, you’re able to create an overview of your VM’s, Clusters, ESX Hosts and Datastores.
- jonathanslenders/pyvim · GitHub – An implementation of Vim in Python [ via http://usevim.com/2015/04/29/pyvim/ ]
- PyVim – PyVim (GitHub: jonathanslenders/pyvim) by Jonathan Slenders is a pure Python Vim clone.