These are my links for 27 dic 2012 through 28 dic 2012:
- SyBooks Online: Back Up Data to a New Table (on sybase 12.x) – Copy the data from the corrupted table into a new table by creating a dummy table, and copying the old data into the dummy table.
- Netl33ts: Cisco VPN Troubleshooting Guide – It is important to understand how IPSEC works in order to understand how to troubleshoot a VPN connection. This is a quick overview of IPSEC and is by no means a complete detailed guide.
- TunnelsUP: Home – Welcome to tunnelsup.com! This site aims to document how to set up, troubleshoot and understand everything to do with Cisco VPN concepts. Here you will find scripts for putting together a tunnel, troubleshooting tips and videos that will teach concepts and demonstrate various VPN technologies.
These are my links for 11 feb 2011 through 15 feb 2011:
These are my links for 15 dic 2009 from 18:36 to 19:16:
- Making Open Source Convenient | JumpBox Virtual Appliances and Applications for Cloud Computing – It's a ready-to-deploy virtual computer that contains a pre-configured instance of an application. Self-contained, secure and optimized – it gives you the value of Open Source software without the headaches. A JumpBox has the following qualities:
Easy to deploy on Mac, Windows or Linux.
Portable across operating systems and cloud environments.
Simple to manage with a web-based administration interface.
Protected by a built-in, automated backup system.
Isolated from interfering with existing software.
Flexible to allow you to move between virtual and cloud systems.
Proven through collective usage of thousands of people
- Waldemar Mark Duszyk – Un blog su AIX molto bello, lezioni, trucchi, script.
Materiale base e avanzato
- Troubleshoot Connections through the PIX and ASA – Cisco Systems – This document provides troubleshooting ideas and suggestions for when you use the Cisco ASA 5500 Series Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) and the Cisco PIX 500 Series Security Appliance. More often than not, when applications or network sources break or are not available, firewalls (PIX or ASA) tend to be a primary target and blamed as the cause of outages. With some testing on the ASA or PIX, an administrator can determine whether or not the ASA/PIX causes the problem.
- Ricerche IT » Sniffing del traffico di rete con Cisco ASA 5505 – Può capitare, alle volte, di trovarci nella necessità di dover fare troubleshooting sulla nostra rete in conseguenza di un qualche malfunzionamento (software o hardware che sia); in alcuni casi, può essere estremamente utile “sniffare” il traffico di rete, cioé avere in una qualche forma comprensibile all’essere umano l’insieme (o, più spesso, un sottoinsieme) delle comunicazioni che avvengono sulla rete[…]