Salta il contenuto
These are my links for 28 ott 2014 from 01:01 to 01:04:
- VeraCrypt – Home – VeraCrypt adds enhanced security to the algorithms used for system and partitions encryption making it immune to new developments in brute-force attacks. It also solves many vulnerabilities and security issues found in TrueCrypt.
- Mac Linux USB Loader by SevenBits – Mac Linux USB Loader is an application that allows you to create bootable USB drives containing a Linux distribution that can boot natively on Apple's Macintosh computers using their EFI system, regardless of whether or not the selected distribution has UEFI support. It is available in English, Spanish and Traditional Chinese.
- Building a (Cheap) 2×10 Gbit (Continuous) Packet Recorder using n2disk and PF_RING – Continuous packet recorders are devices that capture network traffic and save it to disk. The term continuous means that this activity is performed “continuously” until the device is active and not just for a few minutes.
These are my links for 2 ott 2014 through 3 ott 2014:
These are my links for 9 lug 2010 through 15 lug 2010:
- Free online OCR –
- A Tcpdump Tutorial and Primer | danielmiessler.com – Tcpdump is the premier network analysis tool for information security professionals. Having a solid grasp of this über-powerful application is mandatory for anyone desiring a thorough understanding of TCP/IP. Many prefer to use higher level analysis tools such as (Ethereal) Wireshark, but I believe this to usually be a mistake.[…]
- Gioco di Squadra & Intelligenza Collettiva – Il MIT Media Lab ha creato Mars Escape, gioco on line per due persone il cui obiettivo è contribuire all’educazione di Nexi.<br />
Obiettivo del gioco è quello di permettere al robot di assolvere a determinati compiti con l’ausilio dell’essere umano. Le strategie e le interazioni sviluppate dai partecipanti servono a fornire le informazioni necessarie al raggiungimento di questo obiettivo.<br />
In Mars Escape il giocatore può mantenere le sembianze umane personificando un astronauta o, al contrario, convertirsi in un robot; lo scenario, come suggerisce il nome, è una stazione spaziale su Marte.<br />
[via http://delicious.com/pecus ]
These are my links for 11 dic 2009 through 15 dic 2009:
- ASCII Paint – Enjoy drawing and viewing some crazy ascii art. Output can be in C/C++/Java style comments Assembly comments, or the million other languages that support the # – sign comments.
Use the buttons to change what your cursor does. Hit whatever key on the keyboard you want to be drawing with.
If you make something cool, share it! It will be added to our database of ascii art, which will become much more accessible as time goes on. Right now you can only see random Ascii Art, but there will be a voting system shortly.
- Scapy – Scapy is a powerful interactive packet manipulation program. It is able to forge or decode packets of a wide number of protocols, send them on the wire, capture them, match requests and replies, and much more. It can easily handle most classical tasks like scanning, tracerouting, probing, unit tests, attacks or network discovery (it can replace hping, 85% of nmap, arpspoof, arp-sk, arping, tcpdump, tethereal, p0f, etc.). It also performs very well at a lot of other specific tasks that most other tools can't handle, like sending invalid frames, injecting your own 802.11 frames, combining technics (VLAN hopping+ARP cache poisoning, VOIP decoding on WEP encrypted channel, …), etc.
- Mac usati e iPod usati / MacExchange – annunci di Mac o iPod usati
- Top 20+ MySQL Best Practices – Nettuts+ – Database operations often tend to be the main bottleneck for most web applications today. It's not only the DBA's (database administrators) that have to worry about these performance issues. We as programmers need to do our part by structuring tables properly, writing optimized queries and better code. Here are some MySQL optimization techniques for programmers.
- Stacklet | Create Virtual Images On The Fly – This site will be the home of all development of the stacklet engine, a new way of creating bootable images for virtualization software such as Xen. In addition to hosting the software for creating images, the site will have pre-built images spanning various operating systems, distributions and application niches. This is a large undertaking and hopefully by opening the software we can elicit multiple contributors and contributions.
jtheo is Stephen Fry proof thanks to caching by WP Super Cache