These are my links for 16 Mar 2016 through 24 Mar 2016:
- “Reverse Engineering for Beginners” free book –
- Resolve Hardware Status Alert SEL_FULLNESS | Brian Ragazzi – […] I noticed an alert on two UCS B250M2 hosts in the vSphere Client. The alert Name was “Status of other host hardware objects”. This isn’t helpful. To get more information, you have to navigate to the Hardware Status tab of the host properties. Here I saw more information about the alert. It’s cryptically named “System Board 0 SEL_FULLNESS”. […]
- Network Stack: Cisco ASA Packet Capture – […] The ASA platform has fantastic built-in packet capture capabilities which can come in very handy for troubleshooting issues. I will be demonstrating some of the capabilities using an ASA 5505 running version 9.0(1).Performing a packet capture is done using the capture command from privileged exec mode. […][ Fantastic… I won’t say that ]
- Multistage environments with Ansible – Ross Tuck – Ansible has excellent documentation but one thing I was confused about was the best way to store the configuration for multistage projects: say, different passwords for dev, staging, production. This isn’t really covered in the ansible-examples repo because it’s specific to your project and while the documentation has recommendations, it doesn’t spell it out completely (which I need since I’m an idiot).
These are my links for 28 ott 2014 from 01:01 to 01:04:
- VeraCrypt – Home – VeraCrypt adds enhanced security to the algorithms used for system and partitions encryption making it immune to new developments in brute-force attacks. It also solves many vulnerabilities and security issues found in TrueCrypt.
- Mac Linux USB Loader by SevenBits – Mac Linux USB Loader is an application that allows you to create bootable USB drives containing a Linux distribution that can boot natively on Apple's Macintosh computers using their EFI system, regardless of whether or not the selected distribution has UEFI support. It is available in English, Spanish and Traditional Chinese.
- Building a (Cheap) 2×10 Gbit (Continuous) Packet Recorder using n2disk and PF_RING – Continuous packet recorders are devices that capture network traffic and save it to disk. The term continuous means that this activity is performed “continuously” until the device is active and not just for a few minutes.
These are my links for 2 ott 2014 through 3 ott 2014:
These are my links for 9 lug 2010 through 15 lug 2010:
- Free online OCR –
- A Tcpdump Tutorial and Primer | danielmiessler.com – Tcpdump is the premier network analysis tool for information security professionals. Having a solid grasp of this über-powerful application is mandatory for anyone desiring a thorough understanding of TCP/IP. Many prefer to use higher level analysis tools such as (Ethereal) Wireshark, but I believe this to usually be a mistake.[…]
- Gioco di Squadra & Intelligenza Collettiva – Il MIT Media Lab ha creato Mars Escape, gioco on line per due persone il cui obiettivo è contribuire all’educazione di Nexi.<br />
Obiettivo del gioco è quello di permettere al robot di assolvere a determinati compiti con l’ausilio dell’essere umano. Le strategie e le interazioni sviluppate dai partecipanti servono a fornire le informazioni necessarie al raggiungimento di questo obiettivo.<br />
In Mars Escape il giocatore può mantenere le sembianze umane personificando un astronauta o, al contrario, convertirsi in un robot; lo scenario, come suggerisce il nome, è una stazione spaziale su Marte.<br />
[via http://delicious.com/pecus ]