These are my links for 5 ago 2014 through 6 ago 2014:
- Welcome to the NOC Project – Site – Confluence – NOC is the scalable, high-performance and open-source OSS system for ISP, service and content providers.
- GestióIP – IP address management (IPAM) software – GestióIP is an automated, Web based IPv4/IPv6 address management (IPAM) software. It features powerful network discovery functions and offers search and filter functions for both networks and host, permitting Internet Search Engine equivalent expressions. This lets you find the information that administrators frequently need easily and quickly. GestióIP also incorporates an automated VLAN management system.
- LemonLDAP::NG » start – LemonLDAP::NG is an open source Web Single Sign On product (WebSSO) written in Perl, plugged into Apache Web Server. LemonLDAP::NG is a free software, released under GPL license. LemonLDAP::NG is the first SSO software deployed in French administrations. It can handle more than 200 000 users. Many private firms use it too.
- CoreOS is Linux for Massive Server Deployments – CoreOS is a new Linux distribution that has been rearchitected to provide features needed to run modern infrastructure stacks. The strategies and architectures that influence CoreOS allow companies like Google, Facebook and Twitter to run their services at scale with high resilience.
These are my links for 30 dic 2011 through 2 gen 2012:
- fahd.blog: Find Blocking Processes Using sp_who [Sybase] – If a user has executed an insert/update on a table, but not committed the transaction, other users will find that their queries on the same table hang. This is because the table has been locked and the first user's process is blocking everyone else's.
- Pocket Survival Guide – NetApp –
- 30 Best Sources For Linux / *BSD / Unix Documentation On the Web – Here are thirty best documentation sites on the web for learning Linux and Unix like operating systems.
- OpenShift by Red Hat – What is OpenShift?
OpenShift, is a portfolio of free, portable cloud services for deploying and managing applications in the cloud. Currently there are two application deployment services offered as part of OpenShift; Express & Flex.
What is OpenShift Express and when should I use it?
Express is a free, cloud-based application platform for Java, Perl, PHP, Python, and Ruby applications delivered in a shared-hosting model. With just a few commands you’ll be able to deploy your application to the cloud.
What is OpenShift Flex and why should I use it?
Flex is a cloud-based application platform for Java EE and PHP. Applications can be deployed on middleware components such as JBoss and Tomcat. Flex is an ideal platform for those who require a greater degree of control and choice over their middleware components with valuable features including versioning, monitoring and auto-scaling.
- saidar – saidar is a curses-based tool for viewing the system statistics available through libstatgrab. Statistics include CPU, processes, load, memory, swap, network I/O, disk I/O, and file system information.
"like a small nmon"
[ via http://www.spippolazione.net/index.php/2011/12/30/saidar ]