Skip to content
These are my links for 20 mar 2015 through 24 mar 2015:
- Submin: git/subversion web administration – Submin provides a web-based admin interface to your SVN and git repositories. Its goal is to be easy to setup and easy to use.
- bonasia.info: pdftk – PDFtk è un programma molto utile se dovete manipolare file nel comune formato di Adobe Acrobat.
- How To Set Up a Chef 12 Configuration Management System on Ubuntu 14.04 Servers | DigitalOcean – In this guide, we will install the actual software. We will set up a centralized Chef server which will store and serve configuration instructions and node profiling information. We will also set up a workstation where the administrator can work with the code base and alter the characteristics of the infrastructure. We will follow this up by bootstrapping a new node to bring it under the management of the Chef ecosystem.
These are my links for 12 mar 2015 through 18 mar 2015:
- OpenSSL Essentials: Working with SSL Certificates, Private Keys and CSRs | DigitalOcean – OpenSSL is a versatile command line tool that can be used for a large variety of tasks related to Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and HTTPS (HTTP over TLS). This cheat sheet style guide provides a quick reference to OpenSSL commands that are useful in common, everyday scenarios. This includes OpenSSL examples of generating private keys, certificate signing requests, and certificate format conversion. It does not cover all of the uses of OpenSSL.
- Change password The Foreman – Erwan Gallen –
- OpenDJ Directory Services Project – The open source LDAP directory services in Java – The OpenDJ community actively develops open source directory services, including a high performance, highly available, secure directory server, built-in data replication, client tools, and an LDAP SDK. OpenDJ offers extensive LDAPv3 support, as well as RESTful access to directory data over HTTP. OpenDJ DSML gateway enables applications accessing directory data through DSMLv2. All modules are 100% Java based and require at least Java 6.
These are my links for 11 mar 2015 through 12 mar 2015:
- GoAccess – Visual Web Log Analyzer – GoAccess is an open source real-time web log analyzer and interactive viewer that runs in a terminal in *nix systems. It provides fast and valuable HTTP statistics for system administrators that require a visual server report on the fly.
- bonasia.info: apt-get – Una guida veloce ad apt-get, apt-cache, etc
- FastVPSEestiOu/fastnetmon – FastNetMon – high performance DoS/DDoS and netflowk load analyzer builded on top of multiple packet capture engines (netmap, PF_RING, sFLOW, Netflow, PCAP). What we do? We can detect hosts in our own network with big amount of packets per second/bytes per second or flow per second incoming or outgoing from certain host. And we can call external script which can send notify, switch off server or blackhole this client. [ via https://delicious.com/farmando ]
These are my links for 3 mar 2015 from 11:22 to 11:24:
- Hackinsight.org – eyBox is a free, Web-based SSH Console – an open source application that can be used to manage multiple SSH sessions on multiple systems. It allows you to execute commands on multiple shells, manage keys, share terminal commands, and upload files to multiple systems simultaneously. It will generate a private/public key pair on initial startup, also you can define your own custom key if you like. Moreover, you can add additional system admins, and audit terminal history of them.
- skavanagh/KeyBox – KeyBox is a web-based SSH console that centrally manages administrative access to systems. KeyBox combines key management and administration through profiles assigned to defined users. Administrators can login using two-factor authentication with FreeOTP or Google Authenticator. From there they can manage their public SSH keys or connect to their systems through a web-shell. Commands can be shared across shells to make patching easier and eliminate redundant command execution. KeyBox layers TLS/SSL on top of SSH and can act as a bastion host for administration. Layering protocols for security is described in detail in "The Security Implications of SSH" whitepaper. SSH key management is enabled by default to prevent unmanaged public keys and enforce best practices.
- ExQuilla – ExQuilla is an addon for Mozilla's Thunderbird email client that allows access to both messages and contacts stored on Exchange Server 2007, 2010, or 2013. ExQuilla uses EWS (Exchange Web Services) for access to the server. ExQuilla (beginning with release 24) will work with either Thunderbird 17.* or 24.* on Windows, Linux, and OSX platforms. Support for Thunderbird 31.* will be available soon, and at that point support for Thunderbird 17 will be dropped. ExQuilla is not free software, but is licensed on an annual basis. New users are granted a free 60 day trial license automatically. For further information on ExQuilla licensing, see the ExQuilla Licensing Overview page.
jtheo is Stephen Fry proof thanks to caching by WP Super Cache