Skip to content
These are my links for 24 mar 2015 through 29 mar 2015:
- Candlepin – Home – Candlepin is a collection of tools which allow companies to manage software subscriptions. The subscriptions allow users to access provided content over secure connections.
- Rockhopper VPN: IPsec/IKEv2-based VPN software for Linux, implemented in user space. – Rockhopper VPN is IPsec/IKEv2-based VPN software based on modern design and considerations for Linux. All components of this VPN software are implemented in user space only, including the ESP protocol stack.
- Taiga.Io | Agile, Open Source, Free Project Management System – Free. Open Source. Powerful. Taiga is a project management platform for startups and agile developers & designers who want a simple, beautiful tool that makes work truly enjoyable.
- Git-ftp by git-ftp – I use git-ftp for my script based projects, mostly PHP. Most of the low-cost web hosting companies do not provide SSH or git support, but only FTP. That is why I needed an easy way to deploy my git tracked projects. Instead of transfering the whole project, I thought, why not only transfer the files that changed since the last time, git can tell me those files. Even if you are playing with different branches, git-ftp knows which files are different. No ordinary FTP client can do that. [ via http://onethingwell.org/post/114496962991/git-ftp ]
- IE Supported Cipher Suites · client9/sslassert Wiki · GitHub – Summary: SSL cipher suite support on Internet Explorer depends both on the version of IE and on the version of the operating system. Internet Explorer 8 is crippled if it runs on Windows XP.
These are my links for 1 nov 2014 from 22:12 to 22:21:
- carlhuda’s janus at master – GitHub – This is a distribution of plug-ins and mappings for Vim, Gvim and MacVim. It is designed to provide minimal working environment using the most popular plug-ins and the most common mappings. The distribution is completely customisable using a ~/.vimrc.before and ~/.vimrc.after Vim RC files.
- Lokaltog/powerline – Powerline is a statusline plugin for vim, and provides statuslines and prompts for several other applications, including zsh, bash, tmux, IPython, Awesome and Qtile.
- tmuxinator/tmuxinator – Manage complex tmux sessions easily
- creaktive/rainbarf · GitHub – CPU/RAM/battery stats chart bar for tmux (and GNU screen)
These are my links for 5 ago 2014 through 6 ago 2014:
- Welcome to the NOC Project – Site – Confluence – NOC is the scalable, high-performance and open-source OSS system for ISP, service and content providers.
- GestióIP – IP address management (IPAM) software – GestióIP is an automated, Web based IPv4/IPv6 address management (IPAM) software. It features powerful network discovery functions and offers search and filter functions for both networks and host, permitting Internet Search Engine equivalent expressions. This lets you find the information that administrators frequently need easily and quickly. GestióIP also incorporates an automated VLAN management system.
- LemonLDAP::NG » start – LemonLDAP::NG is an open source Web Single Sign On product (WebSSO) written in Perl, plugged into Apache Web Server. LemonLDAP::NG is a free software, released under GPL license. LemonLDAP::NG is the first SSO software deployed in French administrations. It can handle more than 200 000 users. Many private firms use it too.
- CoreOS is Linux for Massive Server Deployments – CoreOS is a new Linux distribution that has been rearchitected to provide features needed to run modern infrastructure stacks. The strategies and architectures that influence CoreOS allow companies like Google, Facebook and Twitter to run their services at scale with high resilience.
jtheo is Stephen Fry proof thanks to caching by WP Super Cache