These are my links for 21 giu 2013 through 24 giu 2013:
- Base64 Decode and Encode – Online – Have to deal with Base64 format? Then this site is made for You! Use the super simple online form below to decode or encode Your data. If You're interested about the inner workings of the Base64 format, just read the detailed description at the bottom of the page. Welcome!
- Simple Base64 Encode & Decode on Mac OSX / Linux with OpenSSL – Drew Morris – Looking for a fast and convenient way to Base64 encode / decode a given string using your Mac or Linux machine? You can do it using the pre-installed OpenSSL package.
- http://www.ndchost.com/wiki/mail/test-smtp-auth-telnet – Below are instructions on how to test SMTP AUTH against a mail server using Telnet and entering the commands by hand. ( base64 via openssl: http://drewsymo.com/how-to/quick-and-simple-base64-encode-on-mac-osx-terminal/ )
- Two default routes – Linux has very advanced routing, filtering and traffic shaping options. Here is how to configure a system with two default routes.
- Getting Started with Puppet – Hello World! | ScriptRock – As there’s a lot of interest out there in the various automation tools on offer I thought I’d do a series of blogs covering getting started on each. In particular I wanted to put them to the test regarding how simple it is to go from zero to “Hello World” *. This way I get to play the truly dumb user (not much of a stretch, I know), which is kinda fun too.