These are my links for 28 giu 2012 from 11:04 to 15:16:
These are my links for 10 giu 2012 through 15 giu 2012:
- Backup automatizzato dei database su SQL Express – SQL Server Express viene distribuito senza SQL Agent, quindi non è possibile schedulare internamente a SQL Server processi automatizzati, come ad esempio il backup. E’ però possibile aggirare questo ostacolo creando uno script ad-hoc, che si occupi dei vari job che vogliamo eseguire.
- PacketFence: Open Source NAC (Network Access Control) – PacketFence is a fully supported, trusted, Free and Open Source network access control (NAC) solution. Boasting an impressive feature set including a captive-portal for registration and remediation, centralized wired and wireless management, powerful guest management options, 802.1X support, layer-2 isolation of problematic devices; PacketFence can be used to effectively secure networks small to very large heterogeneous networks.
- teambox/teambox · GitHub – Open-source project collaboration software, available online for free. Inspired by Basecamp, Yammer, Twitter.
These are my links for 21 mag 2012 through 22 mag 2012:
- Cannot connect to the configuration database. – Running Sharepoint 3.0 on Win2k3 box for some time now. Today is decides to quit on me. When you try to go to the site you get this error: "Cannot connect to the configuration database." Same thing with the Admin site.
- MOSS MIX: How to Fix Central Administration: Service Unavailable Issue? – While working on MOSS Servers, you all must have faced 2 common issues quite frequently
You receive a "Cannot connect to the configuration database"
Basically, the configuration database is where SP stores all information about the SharePoint 2007 installation and the server farm, hence, it is required for the Central Administration to work fine.
- Il consumo di calorie, i carboidrati e i grassi. | Andrea Beggi – […]Coerente con l’attitudine nerd che mi perseguita da sempre, ho cercato di sviscerare le relazioni tra il movimento e il consumo energetico, tanto per non lasciare nulla di intentato. L’argomento mi interessa e condivido qui i miei appunti, ottenuti da un processo di semplificazione[…]
These are my links for 17 mag 2012 through 18 mag 2012:
- vikjon’s Linux and Media Center Howto: NSClient++ external vbs script to check MSSQL jobs – This script for NSClient++ checks if there is any failed jobs in MS SQL server. The database connection data is stored in a UDL file.
- Mobile-OTP: Strong Two-Factor Authentication with Mobile Phones – Mobile One Time Passwords (Mobile-OTP)
strong, two-factor authentication with mobile phones
Using static passwords for authentication, as it is commonly done, has quite a few security drawbacks: passwords can be guessed, forgotten, written down and stolen, eavesdropped or deliberately being told to other people.
A better, more secure way of authentication is the so called "two-factor" or "strong authentication" based on one time passwords. Instead of authenticating with a simple password, each user carries a device ("token") to generate passwords that are valid only one time.
client for: Standard phone and BlackBerry (J2ME) iPhone Google Android Windows Phone 7 PalmOS webOS Maemo Openmoko Universal Web App Windows Linux MacOS
Mobile-OTP Authentication Server (MOTP-AS)
Full blown RADIUS server specifically for Mobile-OTP. include:
– authenticating users by RADIUS (and optionally PAM or Apache)
– SQL database for user/device configuration
– Administration Web Interface
- Open Monitoring Distribution – Wiki – OMD – Welcome to OMD – the Open Monitoring Distribution. OMD implements a completely new concept of how to install, maintain and update a monitoring system built on Nagios.
OMD avoids the tedious work of manually compiling and integrating Nagios addons while at the same time avoiding the problems of pre-packaged installations coming with your Linux distribution, which are most times outdated and provide no regular updates.
OMD bundles Nagios together with many important addons and can easily be installed on every major Linux distribution. We provide prebuilt packages for all enterprise Linux distributions and also for some other, such as Ubuntu 11.04.