These are my links for 11 dic 2014 through 17 dic 2014:
- FreshRSS/FreshRSS · GitHub – FreshRSS is a self-hosted RSS feed agregator like Leed or Kriss Feed. It is at the same time light-weight, easy to work with, powerful and customizable. It is a multi-user application with an anonymous reading mode. Official website: http://freshrss.org Light server running Linux or Windows, it even works on Raspberry Pi with response time under a second (tested with 150 feeds, 22k articles, or 32Mo of compressed data) * A web server: Apache2 (recommanded), nginx, lighttpd (not tested on others) * PHP 5.2.1+ (PHP 5.3.7+ recommanded) * Required extensions: PDO_MySQL or PDO_SQLite, cURL, GMP (only for API access on platforms under 64 bits) * Recommanded extensions : JSON, mbstring, zlib, Zip * MySQL 5.0.3+ (recommanded) ou SQLite 3.7.4+ * A recent browser like Firefox 4+, Chrome, Opera, Safari, Internet Explorer 9+ * Works on mobile
- PressLabs/gitfs · GitHub – gitfs is a FUSE file system that fully integrates with git. You can mount a remote repository's branch locally, and any subsequent changes made to the files will be automatically committed to the remote.
- Redirect HTTPS to HTTP (or vice-versa) | WP-Mix – Most server configurations should redirect by default when HTTPS isn’t configured, but I’ve seen many cases where pages requested via https return the default server page, a 404 error, or duplicate content. So check first and then proceed accordingly.
These are my links for 26 feb 2014 through 3 mar 2014:
- Introducing Kite ! – Kite is a gmail clone you can install on a server of your own. It's pretty limited for the moment, but I hope to get something usable in the next few months.
- Mailpile: Let’s take e-mail back! – Mailpile is email software (an app) that runs on your desktop or laptop computer. You interact with the program using your web browser. The goal of Mailpile is to allow people to send e-mail in a more secure and private manner than before.
- xml2csv-conv – Command line XML to CSV converter – Google Project Hosting – xml2csv-conv is command line tool for converting data from XML schema to CSV. The tool has many command line options. The software is platform independent and was written in Java language.
- Authenticating other services against AD – SambaWiki – Maybe you finished setting up your new/migrated samba4 domain and having now the job to hook up several other services to Active Directory or LDAP. Then you will find here a place for configuration examples. Please keep in mind, that some of the examples here may only work on specific plattforms and/or distributions and have to be adapted.
- Eight Ways to Blacklist with Apache\’s mod_rewrite | Perishable Press – With the imminent release of the next series of (4G) blacklist articles here at Perishable Press, now is the perfect time to examine eight of the most commonly employed blacklisting methods achieved with Apache’s incredible rewrite module, mod_rewrite. In addition to facilitating site security, the techniques presented in this article will improve your understanding of the different rewrite methods available with mod_rewrite.