These are my links for 11 dic 2014 through 17 dic 2014:
- FreshRSS/FreshRSS · GitHub – FreshRSS is a self-hosted RSS feed agregator like Leed or Kriss Feed. It is at the same time light-weight, easy to work with, powerful and customizable. It is a multi-user application with an anonymous reading mode. Official website: http://freshrss.org Light server running Linux or Windows, it even works on Raspberry Pi with response time under a second (tested with 150 feeds, 22k articles, or 32Mo of compressed data) * A web server: Apache2 (recommanded), nginx, lighttpd (not tested on others) * PHP 5.2.1+ (PHP 5.3.7+ recommanded) * Required extensions: PDO_MySQL or PDO_SQLite, cURL, GMP (only for API access on platforms under 64 bits) * Recommanded extensions : JSON, mbstring, zlib, Zip * MySQL 5.0.3+ (recommanded) ou SQLite 3.7.4+ * A recent browser like Firefox 4+, Chrome, Opera, Safari, Internet Explorer 9+ * Works on mobile
- PressLabs/gitfs · GitHub – gitfs is a FUSE file system that fully integrates with git. You can mount a remote repository's branch locally, and any subsequent changes made to the files will be automatically committed to the remote.
- Redirect HTTPS to HTTP (or vice-versa) | WP-Mix – Most server configurations should redirect by default when HTTPS isn’t configured, but I’ve seen many cases where pages requested via https return the default server page, a 404 error, or duplicate content. So check first and then proceed accordingly.
These are my links for 10 dic 2013 through 19 dic 2013:
- Private group chat and IM, business and team collaboration – HipChat – Group chat and IM built for teams. PERSISTENT CHAT ROOMS + DRAG-AND-DROP FILE SHARING + DESKTOP, MOBILE, AND WEB APPS
- kandanapp/kandan · GitHub – What is Kandan? Kandan is a private chat service for your company or team. You can invite colleagues to share ideas and files in a persistent group chat room or rooms. Unlike HipChat or other alternatives, Kandan is completely Open Source and can be hosted internally or externally by your organization or by a third party.
- GitSvnCrashCourse – Git SCM Wiki – Welcome to the Git crash course for SVN users! This introduces you to Git based on your current Subversion knowledge. If you want to migrate your company from SVN to Git, see the SVN migration page. If you want a list of common commands, see the Git Cheat Sheet (or the git-svn guide if you are using Git as a subversion client. Many non-SVN-specific guides are also available. This crash course is based on Pasky's unmaintained version.
- Use vim at its best to edit your Puppet manifests – Linuxaria – Using this repository you’ll enable the following plugins: pathogen Makes it super easy to install plugins and runtime files in their own private directories. snipmate.vim snipMate.vim aims to be an unobtrusive, concise vim script that implements some of TextMate’s snippets features in Vim. syntastic Syntastic is a syntax checking plugin that runs files through external syntax checkers and displays any resulting errors to the user. This can be done on demand, or automatically as files are saved. If syntax errors are detected, the user is notified and is happy because they didn’t have to compile their code or execute their script to find them. tabular Sometimes, it’s useful to line up text. Naturally, it’s nicer to have the computer do this for you, since aligning things by hand quickly becomes unpleasant. vim-puppet Make vim more Puppet friendly! vim-fugitive Provides an amazingly deep Git integration for vim.
These are my links for 26 nov 2012 from 11:25 to 11:26:
- Betavine Connection Manager | Mobile Apps Developer | Vodafone – Betavine Connection Manager aims to be an easy to use, full featured mobile broadband manager application, supporting as many devices, operating systems and distributions as possible, while providing a decoupled, easy-to-reuse and standards based core. Betavine Connection Manager is released under the GPL license.
- Linux Connection Manager | Mobile Apps Developer | Vodafone – Linux Connection Manager
- Vodafone Mobile Connect 2.20.01 su Ubuntu Lucid – Vodafone Mobile Connect è un'applicazione per connessioni GPRS/UMTS/HSDPA, supporta le più diffuse chiavette, ed inoltre permette anche l'invio/ricezione di sms e controllare il traffico dati (utile se su utilizzano con tariffe a volume di dati). Ricordo che l'applicazione la possiamo utilizzare con qualsiasi operatore, nel mio caso la utilizzo con Tim.
These are my links for 11 ott 2012 through 15 ott 2012:
- MQTT and Arduino Devices – IBM Redbooks – The number of different types of devices that can benefit from MQTT implementations is growing every day. This paper shows how to use MQTT directly from the Arduino platform.
- MQTT: MQ Telemetry Transport – MQTT is a machine-to-machine (M2M)/"Internet of Things" connectivity protocol. It was designed as an extremely lightweight publish/subscribe messaging transport. It is useful for connections with remote locations where a small code footprint is required and/or network bandwidth is at a premium. For example, it has been used in sensors communicating to a broker via satellite link, over occasional dial-up connections with healthcare providers, and in a range of home automation and small device scenarios. It is also ideal for mobile applications because of its small size, low power usage, minimised data packets, and efficient distribution of information to one or many receivers (more…)
- SoftPerfect Network Scanner: fast and free network scanner – SoftPerfect Network Scanner is a free multi-threaded IP, NetBIOS and SNMP scanner with a modern interface and many advanced features. It is intended for both system administrators and general users interested in computer security. The program pings computers, scans for listening TCP/UDP ports and displays which types of resources are shared on the network (including system and hidden).
In addition, it allows you to mount shared folders as network drives, browse them using Windows Explorer, filter the results list and more. SoftPerfect Network Scanner can also check for a user-defined port and report back if one is open. It can also resolve host names and auto-detect your local and external IP range. It supports remote shutdown and Wake-On-LAN.