These are my links for 3 nov 2015 through 11 nov 2015:
- GPO to push out local administrators across a domain. – Spiceworks – This how to will walk you through using Restricted groups to put users in the local admin group on all PCs. It will also add them to the Remote Desktop user's group. The usefulness in this is keeping as many people out of the domain admin group as possible while allowing the techs to work.
- xkcd Password Generator – The button below will generate a random phrase consisting of four common words. According to yesterday’s xkcd strip, such phrases are hard to guess (even by brute force), but easy to remember, making them interesting password choices.
- welaika/wordmove · GitHub – Wordmove is a nice little gem that lets you automatically mirror local WordPress installations and DB data back and forth from your local development machine to the remote staging server. SSH and FTP connections are both supported. Think of it like Capistrano for WordPress, complete with push/pull capabilities.
- How to send svn diff to meld | Thomas Cokelaer’s blog – On one hand meld provides a nice GUI to visualise the differences between 2 files. On the other hand, with SVN diff command, you can obtain the differences between 2 versions of the same file so you end up with one file.
These are my links for 28 set 2015 through 3 ott 2015:
- AWS Performance Tuning – This guide introduces best practices for tuning Riak cluster performance in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) environment.
- Guide to Windows Batch Scripting – /* steve jansen */ – This series will share some of the tips and tricks I’ve picked up through the years of working with Windows professionally. I’ll be the first to admit the Unix shells of the world are far superior to the Windows command prompt (or even Windows PowerShell). Windows is a fact of life for most professionals writing code for coporate customers; this series aims to make life with Windows a little easier.
- donnemartin/saws · GitHub – A Supercharged AWS Command Line Interface (CLI). http://bit.ly/git-saws
These are my links for 29 lug 2015 through 5 ago 2015:
These are my links for 18 mag 2015 through 22 mag 2015:
- kanbanik – Free and open source kanban board – Google Project Hosting – Kanbanik is a free and open source kanban board which can be used for personal kanban as well as for managing of small teams.
- Kanboard – Simple and open source visual task board – Kanboard is not for everybody, it's made for people who want to manage their projects efficiently and simply.
- POSHChef/POSHChef · GitHub – POSHChef has been built as a native chef client on Windows using PowerShell. Although support for Windows platforms in Chef is continually expanding the way it is implemented means that developers and system administrators need to understand Ruby in order to correctly write recipes and cookbooks. In addition it is not easy to test any PowerShell code that has been written as it is passed to a Chef recource, which is running under Ruby, and then it is executed using a call to 'powershell.exe'.
- active directory – Group Policy installation failed error 1274 – Server Fault – I'm trying to deploy an MSI via the Group Policy in Active Directory. But these are the errors I'm getting in the System event log after logging in: The assignment of application XStandard from policy install failed. The error was : %%1274 The removal of the assignment of application XStandard from policy install failed. The error was : %%2