These are my links for 13 feb 2015 through 15 feb 2015:
- Search for property information from Land Registry – GOV.UK – Find information about a property in England or Wales, even if you don’t own it. Search by address to find the owner, how far its general boundaries extend and whether it’s at risk of flooding.
- London Rents map | London City Hall – The London Rents Map shows average private sector rents for different types of home across London. Search the Rents Map by entering a location and a property type in the box below. The data on average rents is given at postcode district level (SW19 or E7, for example), and is based on a sample covering the last 12 months (up to the date shown in the last update box) so does not fully reflect the most recent short-term trends in the market.
- Wineskin: play your favorite Windows games on Mac OS X without needing Microsoft Windows | Wineskin, Play your favorite Windows games on Mac OS X without needing Microsoft Windows – Wineskin is a tool used to make ports of Windows software to Mac OS X. The ports are in the form of normal Mac application bundle wrappers. It works like a wrapper around the Windows software, and you can share just the wrappers if you choose. Best of all, its free! Make ports/wrappers to share with others, make ports of your own open source, free, or commercial software, or just make a port for yourself! Why install and use Windows if you don’t need to?
- Liberio | Simple eBook creation and publishing. – No more complicated exports or data handling with ePub files. Create your own eBooks for free with only one click right from the cloud or your computer, and start publishing with Liberio.
- Writer2ePub – Writer2ePub (W2E) is an extension for OpenOffice.org or LibreOffice which allows you to create an ePub file from any file format that Writer can read. You can easily generate an ePub of professional quality that you can edit with the appropriate ePub-authoring tools later. Moreover, W2E fixes several formatting errors and generates by default a logical layout, in line with the traditional editorial standards.
These are my links for 26 ago 2014 from 10:58 to 11:18:
- okvm – Open source KVM over IP technology – The okvm project team in 2005 developed an open source okvm KVM Development Kit – so engineers could cost effectively roll their own integrated KVM over IP control appliances. These okvm KVM Development kits included: one okvm PCI KVM Adapter card the okvm KVM over IP software source code the source information needed to manufacture the okvm PCI KVM Adapter card (circuit diagrams, BOM,PCD layout etc) A number of the KVM PCI cards were produced – sponsored by Opengear. However this project did not find traction in the developer community. So kits are no longer available and development in this branch of the project has stopped. Also Opengear now sells a proprietary KVM over IP solution!
- Exotic VPS – Listing offshore and exotic VPS hosts in Asia, South America, Europe, Africa
- Interactive map of Linux kernel –
- Riemann – A network monitoring system – Riemann aggregates events from your servers and applications with a powerful stream processing language. Send an email for every exception raised by your code. Track the latency distribution of your web app. See the top processes on any host, by memory and CPU. Combine statistics from every Riak node in your cluster and forward to Graphite. Send alerts when a key process fails to check in. Know how many users signed up right this second. Riemann provides low-latency, transient shared state for systems with many moving parts.
- https://nav.uninett.no/#!features – Designed by Scandinavians, this free software makes network administration feel like flying.
These are my links for 2 ott 2013 through 22 ott 2013:
- Digital Attack Map – Digital Attack Map is a live data visualization of DDoS attacks around the globe, built through a collaboration between Google Ideas and Arbor Networks. The tool surfaces anonymous attack traffic data to let users explore historic trends and find reports of outages happening on a given day. [ via https://delicious.com/farmando ]
- uProxy – What is uProxy? uProxy is a browser extension that lets users share alternative more secure routes to the Internet. It's like a personalised VPN service that you set up for yourself and your friends. uProxy helps users protect each other from third parties who may try to watch, block, or redirect users’ Internet connections. [ via https://delicious.com/farmando ]
- Clustering with JBoss mod_cluster – jboss cluster – JBoss application server tutorials – Mod cluster is an http based load balancer which greatly simplify the setup of an http cluster. It ships as a set of modules which need to be installed on the httpd server and a Service Archive Library (.sar) which needs to be deployed on JBoss AS (It is built-in in JBoss AS 6/7). Compared with the former mod_jk, the new mod_cluster has the great advantage to accept a dynamic configuration of httpd workers. This can be done through an advertise mechanism where all httpd workers communicate lifecycle events (like startup or shutdown) thus leveraging dynamic configuration of nodes.
- How to configure mod_cluster with JBoss ? « JBoss – Like mod_jk, mod_cluster is also a httpd based load balancer which uses a communication channel to forward requests from the httpd to one of a set of application server nodes. So the question comes Why mod_cluster ? To answer this question we will let you know few advantages of mod_cluster over mod_jk and other httpd-based load balancers.