Skip to content
These are my links for 30 Dic 2015 through 17 Feb 2016:
- Robtex – We aim to make the fastest and most comprehensive free DNS lookup tool on the Internet
- Try Perl: learn the basics of the Perl language in your browser – Welcome to Try Perl ! The window on your right is an interactive Perl interpreter. You can type Perl statements and watch it run. [ via MD http://braindead.tumblr.com/post/136604576916 ]
- Syncthing – Syncthing replaces proprietary sync and cloud services with something open, trustworthy and decentralized. Your data is your data alone and you deserve to choose where it is stored, if it is shared with some third party and how it's transmitted over the Internet.
- AlessandroZ/LaZagne · GitHub – The LaZagne project is an open source application used to retrieve lots of passwords stored on a local computer. Each software stores its passwords using different techniques (plaintext, APIs, custom algorithms, databases, etc.). This tool has been developed for the purpose of finding these passwords for the most commonly-used software. At this moment, it supports 22 Programs on Microsoft Windows and 12 on a Linux/Unix-Like OS.
These are my links for 19 lug 2013 from 09:18 to 16:13:
- YOURLS: Your Own URL Shortener – YOURLS stands for Your Own URL Shortener. It is a small set of PHP scripts that will allow you to run your own URL shortening service (a la TinyURL or bitly). Running your own URL shortener is fun, geeky and useful: you own your data and don't depend on third party services. It's also a great way to add branding to your short URLs, instead of using the same public URL shortener everyone uses.
- Decifrare facilmente gli errori di Windows. In italiano – Lo Skyblog – Windows Error Lookup Tool è una comodissima utility gratuita che ci consente di decifrare facilmente e velocemente i criptici messaggi d’errore di Windows. Il programma non richiede installazione ed è quindi perfetto per essere trasportato in una chiavetta USB, racchiude al suo interno un piccolo database di errori con tanto di spiegazione in italiano.
- A full-featured logging system with Fluentd ElasticSearch Kibana | Grigio.org – un blog critico su Linux Ubuntu, Tecnologia e altro – There are many open source logging / aggregators / monitoring systems, but I alwais been a bit worried about by their dependencies and features. Fluentd is a small core but extensible with a lot input and output plugins.
These are my links for 24 feb 2012 through 27 feb 2012:
jtheo is Stephen Fry proof thanks to caching by WP Super Cache