These are my links for 11 mar 2015 through 12 mar 2015:
- GoAccess – Visual Web Log Analyzer – GoAccess is an open source real-time web log analyzer and interactive viewer that runs in a terminal in *nix systems. It provides fast and valuable HTTP statistics for system administrators that require a visual server report on the fly.
- bonasia.info: apt-get – Una guida veloce ad apt-get, apt-cache, etc
- FastVPSEestiOu/fastnetmon – FastNetMon – high performance DoS/DDoS and netflowk load analyzer builded on top of multiple packet capture engines (netmap, PF_RING, sFLOW, Netflow, PCAP). What we do? We can detect hosts in our own network with big amount of packets per second/bytes per second or flow per second incoming or outgoing from certain host. And we can call external script which can send notify, switch off server or blackhole this client. [ via https://delicious.com/farmando ]
These are my links for 2 set 2014 through 3 set 2014:
- Overview – The Apache James Project delivers a rich set of open source modules and libraries, written in Java, related to Internet mail communication which build into an advanced enterprise mail server.
- Archiveopteryx – Archiveopteryx stores email in a database and provides access to it through IMAP and more.
- Fluentd | Open Source Data Collector – Fluentd is an open source data collector for unified logging layer. Fluentd allows you to unify data collection and consumption for a better use and understanding of data.
These are my links for 19 lug 2013 from 09:18 to 16:13:
- YOURLS: Your Own URL Shortener – YOURLS stands for Your Own URL Shortener. It is a small set of PHP scripts that will allow you to run your own URL shortening service (a la TinyURL or bitly). Running your own URL shortener is fun, geeky and useful: you own your data and don't depend on third party services. It's also a great way to add branding to your short URLs, instead of using the same public URL shortener everyone uses.
- Decifrare facilmente gli errori di Windows. In italiano – Lo Skyblog – Windows Error Lookup Tool è una comodissima utility gratuita che ci consente di decifrare facilmente e velocemente i criptici messaggi d’errore di Windows. Il programma non richiede installazione ed è quindi perfetto per essere trasportato in una chiavetta USB, racchiude al suo interno un piccolo database di errori con tanto di spiegazione in italiano.
- A full-featured logging system with Fluentd ElasticSearch Kibana | Grigio.org – un blog critico su Linux Ubuntu, Tecnologia e altro – There are many open source logging / aggregators / monitoring systems, but I alwais been a bit worried about by their dependencies and features. Fluentd is a small core but extensible with a lot input and output plugins.