These are my links for 9 Dic 2015 through 10 Dic 2015:
- Dynamic multi-point VPN with OpenNHRP powered linux hub – This post aims to explain how to configure a dynamic multi-point site-to-site VPN over IPSEC between CISCO routers and a Linux machine using the NHRP protocol. […] To support the NHRP protocol I used OpenNHRP, an open-source implementation of the NHRP protocol. To bring up the IPSec tunnels, I used racoon with pre-shared key based authentication.
- portableR – portableR is a version of R statistics that have all their static libraries within the same folder, this lets run in x86_64 VMs. This project is aimed to run in web servers to build microservices (AWS Lambda) that require R to process data, png chart generation, etc.
These are my links for 18 nov 2015 through 24 nov 2015:
- Come suddividere il log di WordPress in file separati tramite Apache – Otherplus Tech – Quando usiamo WordPress su un server Apache siamo quasi sempre abituati ad avere un solo file di log per gli accessi del nostro sito e alcune volte due file per dividere gli accessi normali da quelli in errore. Ultimamente ho avuto un’esperienza da un cliente proprio su questo argomento specifico e abbiamo dovuto generare i file in maniera tale da dividere le informazioni che riguardavano la sezione classica da quella admin, ajax, wp-content etc.
- Using AWS Virtual Tape Library as Storage for Bacula – CAPSIDE – In this article, we will set up a Storage Gateway virtual machine on-premises that will cache and buffer backup data from Bacula.
- Tiny Puppet – Yet Another Puppet Abstraction Layer – Tiny Puppet is a Puppet module that allows management of virtually any application on any Operating System: It’s based on the assumption that its user knows and wants to control how to shape the managed application’s configuration file: It’s not a joke, it just works like that, as long as our application can be installed via a native package (Tiny Puppet can manage also additional repos) and we know how to configure it.
These are my links for 16 nov 2015 through 17 nov 2015:
- Dkron – Distributed, fault tolerant job scheduling system – Dkron is a system service that runs scheduled jobs at given intervals or times, just like the cron unix service but distributed in several machines in a cluster. If a machine fails (the leader), a follower will take over and keep running the scheduled jobs without human intervention. Dkron is Open Source and freely available.
- apache tuneup – Important to understand, this apache servers only one static image we use for the BI team. It does recieve and log a huge cookie and sends a 43 byte 1×1.gif image. Atention: It may not work right for dynamic web servers, as I use the mod_cache.
- Gogs – Go Git Service – a painless self-hosted Git service – A painless self-hosted Git service. The goal of this project is to make the easiest, fastest, and most painless way of setting up a self-hosted Git service. With Go, this can be done with an independent binary distribution across ALL platforms that Go supports, including Linux, Mac OS X, Windows and ARM.
These are my links for 19 ott 2015 through 26 ott 2015:
- 10 URL Rewriting Tips and Tricks | RuslanY Blog – This post describes some of the tips and tricks that one may find useful when solving URL-based problems for their web server or web site. Each tip/trick has a description of a problem and then an example of how it can be solved with IIS 7 URL Rewrite Module.
- svn-time-lapse-view – Subversion tool for quickly viewing all revisions of a file – Google Project Hosting – SVN Time-Lapse View is a cross-platform viewer that downloads all revisions of a file and lets you scroll through them by dragging a slider. As you scroll, you are shown a visual diff of the current revision and the previous revision. Thus you can see how a file evolved, and you can easily find the revision at which lines appeared, disappeared, or changed.
- Windows PE – ThinkWiki – […] In this article we will explain how to create bootable CD-ROMs and USB-flash drives with WinPE using only free software [ via http://braindead.tumblr.com/post/130505318766 ]