These are my links for 3 dic 2014 from 13:42 to 14:37:
These are my links for 14 ott 2014 through 15 ott 2014:
- terminal.sexy – Terminal Color Scheme Designer – A web app to help you design a colour theme for your terminal, with support for Xresources, Termite and iTerm 2. [ via http://onethingwell.org/post/99402033490/terminal-color-scheme-designer ]
- 11 online Puppet resources you should know – Many people asks, what are the good places to learn puppet on-line. This post is for the people who are looking for good on-line resources free as well as paid stuff. There are many on-line resources available at the time of writing this post. With just Google we may not find all these stuff. We have categorized those resources as below.
- Alt-F | SourceForge.net – Alt-F provides a free alternative firmware for the DLINK DNS-320/320L/321/323/325. Alt-F has Samba and NFS; supports ext2/3/4, VFAT, NTFS and ISO9660 filesystems; RAID 0, 1, 5 (with external USB disk) and JBOD; supports 2/3/4TB disks; rsync, ftp, sftp, ftps, ssh, lpd, DNS and DHCP servers, DDNS, fan and leds control, clean power up and down… and more. Alt-F also has a set of comprehensive administering web pages, you don't need to use the command line to configure it. Besides the built-in software, Alt-F also supports additional packages on disk, including ffp packages, that you can install, update and uninstall using the administering web pages
These are my links for 25 ago 2014 from 15:03 to 17:25:
- Passwordless – A node.js/express module for token-based logins – Token-based authentication middleware for Express & Node.js […] Passwords are broken. Inspired by Justin Balthrop's article Passwords are Obsolete token-based one-time password (OTPW) authentication is faster to deploy, better for your users, and more secure. […]
- Mounty for NTFS – A tiny tool to re-mount write-protected NTFS volumes under Mac OS X Mavericks in read-write mode.
- tinc wiki – tinc is a Virtual Private Network (VPN) daemon that uses tunnelling and encryption to create a secure private network between hosts on the Internet. tinc is Free Software and licensed under the GNU General Public License version 2 or later. Because the VPN appears to the IP level network code as a normal network device, there is no need to adapt any existing software. This allows VPN sites to share information with each other over the Internet without exposing any information to others.
- AIXchange: More Resources for AIX Newbies – As I've noted previously, there are more newcomers to the AIX platform than you might imagine. A company may acquire an AIX system through a merger or replace an old Solaris or HP-UX box with a current IBM Power Systems model. As a result, one of their IT pros suddenly becomes the AIX guy. So, now what? How does an AIX newbie get up to speed with virtualization and AIX?
These are my links for 26 set 2011 from 10:33 to 16:06:
- Spying Apache server activity and performance with mod_status | Debian/Ubuntu Tips & Tricks – On Debian based systems such as Ubuntu… Apache comes with mod_status compiled in by default.
mod_status provides information on your apache server activity and performance.
This tutorial will show you how to enable this feature in such a way that only requested issued from localhost will be accepted and served.
- Checkpoint FAQ – UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, THESE ANSWERS ALL PERTAIN TO NOKIA ENFORCEMENT POINTS RUNNING IPSO 3.8.1 OR IPSO 4.1 AND CHECKPOINT R55P, AND A WINDOWS MANAGEMENT CONSOLE.
- Free CCNA Labs – Table of Contents – If you want to earn the CCNA, you’re going to need “hands on” experience. Free CCNA Labs is your source for lab exercises and scenarios to help you prepare for the CCNA exam.
On this page, you’ll find all of my informative articles neatly organized (the lab exercises get their own page). It’s a bit sparse at the moment, but I’ll be adding several articles and labs every week. I’m occasionally recording videos to supplement the other content and provide demonstrations.