These are my links for 23 lug 2015 through 28 lug 2015:
- VMware KB: Sample configuration of EtherChannel / Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) with ESXi/ESX and Cisco/HP switches – This article provides information on the concepts, limitations, and some sample configurations of link aggregation, NIC Teaming, Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), and EtherChannel connectivity between ESXi/ESX and Physical Network Switches, particularly for Cisco and HP.
- bettercap – A complete, modular, portable and easily extensible MITM framework. – bettercap is a complete, modular, portable and easily extensible MITM tool and framework with every kind of diagnostic and offensive feature you could need in order to perform a man in the middle attack. Made in Italy with love by Simone "evilsocket" Margaritelli.
- p8952/bocker · GitHub – Docker implemented in 100 lines of bash [ via Naif on VUA ]
These are my links for 11 dic 2014 through 17 dic 2014:
- FreshRSS/FreshRSS · GitHub – FreshRSS is a self-hosted RSS feed agregator like Leed or Kriss Feed. It is at the same time light-weight, easy to work with, powerful and customizable. It is a multi-user application with an anonymous reading mode. Official website: http://freshrss.org Light server running Linux or Windows, it even works on Raspberry Pi with response time under a second (tested with 150 feeds, 22k articles, or 32Mo of compressed data) * A web server: Apache2 (recommanded), nginx, lighttpd (not tested on others) * PHP 5.2.1+ (PHP 5.3.7+ recommanded) * Required extensions: PDO_MySQL or PDO_SQLite, cURL, GMP (only for API access on platforms under 64 bits) * Recommanded extensions : JSON, mbstring, zlib, Zip * MySQL 5.0.3+ (recommanded) ou SQLite 3.7.4+ * A recent browser like Firefox 4+, Chrome, Opera, Safari, Internet Explorer 9+ * Works on mobile
- PressLabs/gitfs · GitHub – gitfs is a FUSE file system that fully integrates with git. You can mount a remote repository's branch locally, and any subsequent changes made to the files will be automatically committed to the remote.
- Redirect HTTPS to HTTP (or vice-versa) | WP-Mix – Most server configurations should redirect by default when HTTPS isn’t configured, but I’ve seen many cases where pages requested via https return the default server page, a 404 error, or duplicate content. So check first and then proceed accordingly.
These are my links for 23 gen 2014 through 24 gen 2014:
- Pancake HTTP Server – What is Pancake? Pancake is a lightweight and modern HTTP server that comes with its own PHP Server API and interfaces for FastCGI and AJP13. With its modern server architecture Pancake is capable of handling very high concurrency loads along with many other features – try it out!
- GitLab: Self Hosted Git Management Application – GitLab is open source software to collaborate on code. Create projects and repositories, manage access and do code reviews. GitLab allows you to keep your code secure on your own server manage repositories, users and access permissions communicate through issues, line-comments and wiki pages perform code review with merge requests GitLab is powered by Ruby on Rails completely free and open source (MIT license) used by more than 25.000 organizations to keep their code secureGitLab is open source software to collaborate on code. Create projects and repositories, manage access and do code reviews.
- Hardening the Linux server – Summary: Servers — whether used for testing or production — are primary targets for attackers. By taking the proper steps, you can turn a vulnerable box into a hardened server and help thwart outside attackers. Learn how to tighten Secure Shell (SSH) sessions, configure firewall rules, and set up intrusion detection to alert you to possible attacks on your GNU/Linux® server.