Salta al contenuto
These are my links for 26 Mar 2016 through 29 Mar 2016:
- Painless Immutable Infrastructure with Ansible and AWS | Radify Blog – […] In our blog posts Reducing Infrustration and Immutable Demo Nodes, we talk about our approach to immutable infrastructure and the benefits we have seen from employing this approach. In this article, we explore a practical project example so you can get up and running with immutable infrastructure in less than an hour! […]
- pearofducks/ansible-vim: A vim plugin for syntax highlighting Ansible’s common filetypes – A vim plugin for syntax highlighting Ansible’s common filetypes
- Provisioning EC2 Hosts with Ansible | Allan Denot – Looking to build EC2 hosts with more consistency? Using Ansible you can easily provision EC2 hosts and put some logic on it to adjust EC2 parameters based on the type of host you are building.
The easiest way to start is to create a playbook calling the ec2 module with the parameters you want to pass to AWS to create your host. In this post I will show a little more scalable way to do this, where the parameters are variables and you can easily have multiple types of hosts sharing the same playbook and role.
These are my links for 24 set 2010 through 28 set 2010:
- xCAT – Extreme Cloud Administration Toolkit – xCAT offers complete and ideal management for HPC clusters, RenderFarms, Grids, WebFarms, Online Gaming Infrastructure, Clouds, Datacenters, and whatever tomorrow's buzzwords may be. It is agile, extendable, and based on years of system administration best practices and experience.
- CoolSQL-Database-JDBC, Ibatis-Ibator(Abator) – CoolSQL is a cool tool used to view and manage database. It provides a nice user interface which makes a wonderful experience to user. CoolSQL inclineds to view and analyze data in the database, provides abundant functions including querying, modifying, exporting, supporting sqlscript and analyzing data. Convenience and maneuverability are the most advantages of CoolSQL. CoolSQL is written in java, thus it should run on any operating system that provides a Java Runtime (1.5 or above).
- ottimizzazioni (quasi) estreme – In fondo, perché far ricomprimere ad Apache lo stesso file centomila volte al giorno, se questo non cambia praticamente mai? Non sarebbe possibile comprimerlo “a priori” e poi istruire il server a fornire la giusta versione a seconda che il browser dell’utente supporti o meno il formato gzip? A quanto pare la risposta è si
- Trouble-Maker – Being a system administrator is full of interesting challenges. We like this. However, some of these challenges can be problematic, if they cause service interrupts on production systems. Most system administrators have run into the situation where something is wrong, the server is down, and we don't know what is going on. This project attempts to help.<br />
There are a lot of tools out there to make the system administrator's life easier. However, no tool is a replacement for properly understanding the system and experience in troubleshooting unknown situations. This is where Trouble-Maker comes in. Unlike other projects, we do not attempt to solve problems — we cause them.
- iScanner – Remove website malwares, web pages viruses and malicious codes – iScanner is a free open source tool lets you detect and remove malicious codes and web page malwares from your website easily and automatically. iScanner will not only show you the infected files in your server but it's also able to clean these files by removing the malware code ONLY from the infected files.<br />
[ via http://www.bufferoverflow.it/ ]
These are my links for 21 lug 2010 through 22 lug 2010:
- TestKing Pass4Sure 70-290 MCSE 70-620 CCNA 640-802 70-270 70-291 70-647 … – Welcome to ExamCollection.com!<br />
Have you ever prepared for a certification exam using PDFs or braindumps? If yes, then I think you will agree with me that using practice test software is more comfortable and efficient way to prepare.<br />
The purpose of this site is to help you use TestKing, Pass4sure, CertifyMe, ActualTest, Braindumps and other PDFs as practice exams, not the multipage text documents as most of us have used it.<br />
Here you can download free practice tests for such certifications as MCSE, MCDBA, MCSD, A+, Network+, Security+, CCNA, CCNP, and so on. All tests on this site have been created with Visual CertExam Suite. Visual CertExam Suite is an exam simulator developed for certification exam preparation. You can also use it as a Trandumper replacement. Files with VCE extension can be opened with this program.
- Sagan from Softwink, Inc [800-538-9357] – Sagan is a multi-threaded, real time system and event log monitoring system, but with a twist. Sagan uses a "Snort" like rule set for detecting bad things happening on your network and/or computer systems. If Sagan detects a "bad thing" happening, that event can be stored to a Snort database (MySQL/PostgreSQL) and Sagan will attempt to correlate the event with your Snort Intrusion Detection/Intrusion Prevention (IDS/IPS) system.
- Carta – Forbice – Sasso – La strategia per vincere 🙂
- How to improve creativity – A two part ( series on using psychological techniques to improve your creativity <br />
[via http://delicious.com/pecus ]
jtheo è Stephen Fry grazie per la cache a WP Super Cache