These are my links for 10 gen 2014 through 15 gen 2014:
- » Linuxaria – Everything about GNU/Linux and Open source SSH in 2 steps on Linux with Google Authenticator – Many security policies require you to change the port number of the SSH service to ensure greater security in a Linux system. Situation now used throughout the IT world and used mostly by users who have their own private server. Today I want to show you how to add another security layer without having to change the SSH port. To do this we’ll incorporate the famous Google Authenticator to our ssh service, in this way we’ll have a safe, two steps security, by entering our password and the combination given from the GA application. Let’s see how to do this…
- SoftEther VPN Project – SoftEther VPN Project – SoftEther VPN is one of the most powerful and easiest VPN software in the world. It is freeware, developed as an academic research project in University of Tsukuba, Japan. Download SoftEther VPN and enjoy it today. It is open source. Features * Easy to establish both remote-access and site-to-site VPN. * SSL-VPN Tunneling on HTTPS to pass through NATs and firewalls. * Revolutionary VPN over ICMP and VPN over DNS features. * Ethernet-bridging (L2) and IP-routing (L3) over VPN. * Embedded dynamic-DNS and NAT-traversal so that no static nor fixed IP address is required. * AES 256-bit and RSA 4096-bit encryptions. * 1Gbps-class high-speed throughput performance with low memory and CPU usage. * Windows, Linux, Mac, Android, iPhone, iPad and Windows Phone are supported. * SSL-VPN (HTTPS) and 6 major VPN protocols (OpenVPN, IPsec, L2TP, MS-SSTP, L2TPv3 and EtherIP) [ via http://www.net-security.org/secworld.php?id=16171 ]
These are my links for 10 dic 2013 through 19 dic 2013:
- Private group chat and IM, business and team collaboration – HipChat – Group chat and IM built for teams. PERSISTENT CHAT ROOMS + DRAG-AND-DROP FILE SHARING + DESKTOP, MOBILE, AND WEB APPS
- kandanapp/kandan · GitHub – What is Kandan? Kandan is a private chat service for your company or team. You can invite colleagues to share ideas and files in a persistent group chat room or rooms. Unlike HipChat or other alternatives, Kandan is completely Open Source and can be hosted internally or externally by your organization or by a third party.
- GitSvnCrashCourse – Git SCM Wiki – Welcome to the Git crash course for SVN users! This introduces you to Git based on your current Subversion knowledge. If you want to migrate your company from SVN to Git, see the SVN migration page. If you want a list of common commands, see the Git Cheat Sheet (or the git-svn guide if you are using Git as a subversion client. Many non-SVN-specific guides are also available. This crash course is based on Pasky's unmaintained version.
- Use vim at its best to edit your Puppet manifests – Linuxaria – Using this repository you’ll enable the following plugins: pathogen Makes it super easy to install plugins and runtime files in their own private directories. snipmate.vim snipMate.vim aims to be an unobtrusive, concise vim script that implements some of TextMate’s snippets features in Vim. syntastic Syntastic is a syntax checking plugin that runs files through external syntax checkers and displays any resulting errors to the user. This can be done on demand, or automatically as files are saved. If syntax errors are detected, the user is notified and is happy because they didn’t have to compile their code or execute their script to find them. tabular Sometimes, it’s useful to line up text. Naturally, it’s nicer to have the computer do this for you, since aligning things by hand quickly becomes unpleasant. vim-puppet Make vim more Puppet friendly! vim-fugitive Provides an amazingly deep Git integration for vim.
These are my links for 19 feb 2013 through 22 feb 2013:
These are my links for 6 giu 2012 through 9 giu 2012:
- Cisco Router Command Reference – Here is my own notes I have had as a word doc for several years. It's a basic reference for Cisco router commands.
- Cisco Switch Command Reference – Several years ago I created my own Cisco switch and router basic config command references as word docs. However I find my info more useful on the Internet to find, and for anyone else to make use of.
Here is the switch related reference doc I created.
- wpcomfs – A WordPress.com Filesystem | Joseph Scott – Back in April WordPress.com announced a new REST style API. That got me thinking about writing a filesystem layer to expose that data, along similar lines to the pressfs code I’d written last year.
It is still rough, and only supports read-only public data, but in the spirit of release early (and often) I’m sharing the code for wpcomfs at https://github.com/josephscott/wpcomfs.
- WYAE – Retired Firewall Tools – These tools were used to produce documentation from firewall configuration files. Sometimes necessity is no longer given (e.g. ReadConfig), sometimes I just moved on and have no more need to use the software myself.
The current firewall documentation system FWdoc is producing a vendor-indpendent intermediate file which then can be filtered and converted into numerous other formats. Please use FWdoc instead of these tools.