These are my links for 28 set 2015 through 3 ott 2015:
- AWS Performance Tuning – This guide introduces best practices for tuning Riak cluster performance in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) environment.
- Guide to Windows Batch Scripting – /* steve jansen */ – This series will share some of the tips and tricks I’ve picked up through the years of working with Windows professionally. I’ll be the first to admit the Unix shells of the world are far superior to the Windows command prompt (or even Windows PowerShell). Windows is a fact of life for most professionals writing code for coporate customers; this series aims to make life with Windows a little easier.
- donnemartin/saws · GitHub – A Supercharged AWS Command Line Interface (CLI). http://bit.ly/git-saws
These are my links for 25 lug 2012 from 14:52 to 15:47:
- Disaster: LVM Performance in Snapshot Mode – MySQL Performance Blog – In many cases I speculate how things should work based on what they do and in number of cases this lead me forming too good impression about technology and when running in completely unanticipated bug or performance bottleneck. This is exactly the case with LVM
Number of customers have reported the LVM gives very high penalty when snapshots are enabled (leave along if you try to run backup at this time) and so I decided to look into it.
- Netexpertise » Mysql Ultra-Fast Backup with LVM – It is generally good practice to respect the two following points when backing up databases. The backup has to be:
Consistency is easily achieved putting a read lock on all tables beforehands. However, this isn’t always applied, and WILL definately lead to a database integrity problem at some stage.
Once a lock has been set on the database, the backup has to be as quick as possible, all write instructions being held in the queue.
- MIME and HTML in Email – How to encapsulate HTML in an email message and send via sendmail