These are my links for 2 nov 2012 from 11:31 to 12:17:
These are my links for 26 set 2012 from 17:24 to 17:48:
- Optimizing Magento Performance – Tutorials – Magebase – Performance optimization is a good way out in such situation. Optimizing a website, you should consider providing two factors:
acceptable pages loading speed;
acceptable pages loading speed when N people use the same application simultaneously.
- Magento and Nginx Performance Tuning Services – Magento and Nginx Performance Tuning Services
- Optimize MySQL settings for Magento database – The Tuning Primer is a shell script that allows you to review the MySQL settings and make adjustments to increase Magento database performance and stability. The script will analyze MySQL statistics and provide you with recommendations on how to fine-tune your MySQL server.
The uptime of your MySQL should be more than 48 hours for correct script work. Only in this case there will be enough information for analysis. Tuning Primer script is compatible with all versions of MySQL starting from 3.23.
These are my links for 20 ago 2011 from 06:00 to 17:41:
- Percona XtraBackup for InnoDB and XtraDB Data – Percona Software – Percona XtraBackup is the world's only open-source, free MySQL hot backup software that performs non-blocking backups for InnoDB and XtraDB databases. With Percona XtraBackup, you can achieve the following benefits:<br />
Backups that complete quickly and reliably<br />
Uninterrupted transaction processing during backups<br />
Savings on disk space and network bandwidth<br />
Automatic backup verification<br />
Higher uptime due to faster restore time<br />
XtraBackup makes MySQL hot backups for all versions of Percona Server, MySQL, MariaDB, and Drizzle. It performs streaming, compressed, and incremental MySQL backups.
- The Ethical Hacker Network – Free Armitage and Metasploit Video Training Course – Armitage is a front-end for Metasploit that allows team collaboration and exposes the advanced features of the framework. Raphael Mudge has made a six-part training series on Armitage and Metasploit for the ethicalhacker.net community. These demonstration-heavy lectures introduce the penetration testing process and walk you through each step. You'll learn how to break into hosts, carry out post-exploitation activities, develop more access from your initial foothold, and you'll do this in a team environment.
- 500 Internal Server Error – 500 Internal Server Error