These are my links for 27 giu 2014 through 30 giu 2014:
- Fritzing Fritzing – Fritzing is an open-source hardware initiative that makes electronics accessible as a creative material for anyone. We offer a software tool, a community website and services in the spirit of Processing and Arduino, fostering a creative ecosystem that allows users to document their prototypes, share them with others, teach electronics in a classroom, and layout and manufacture professional pcbs.
- vFense – Patch Management Made Easy – vFense is an Open-Source Cross-Platform Patch Management tool. Supported Operating Systems * RedHat 5.5 + ( RedHat Clones ) * Ubuntu 12.04 + ( Ubuntu Clones ) * OS X 10.6 + * Windows XP +
- ShellCheck – Online shell script analyzer – automatically detects problems with sh/bash scripts and commands.
These are my links for 26 ott 2012 through 1 nov 2012:
- tunlr.net – Stream video or music, whenever and wherever you want
Do you want to stream video or audio from U.S.-based on-demand Internet streaming media providers but can't get in on the fun because you're living outside the U.S.? Fear not, you have come to the right place. Tunlr lets you stream content from sites like Hulu, MTV, CBS, ABC, Pandora and more to your Mac or PC. Want to watch HuluPlus on your iPad, AppleTV or XBox 360 even though you're not in the U.S.? Tunlr lets you do this.
- Wifix – Non-technical version
WiFix is a program that allows users to locate, download, compile and install the appropriate driver for their wireless card.
WiFix is a community-built program that aims to be a modular program that provides users with an intuitive interface for installing wireless drivers. Although created for Linux in general and Ubuntu in particular, the design is intended to allow for usage on all Linux distributions and other platforms, such as BSD or even Windows, potentially using the same database tables. For example, archives used for installing NDIS-based drivers can work in any of these operating systems.
When users run WiFix, their device information is submitted to our database, the PCI ID is stored, so that may locate the appropriate driver. When the same device id is queried again, the driver is retrieved and installed. In a sense, WiFix is a program by users, for users; every time someone uses it, it gets a little bit better.
- 5115 Default Passwords from Open Sez Me! – 5115 Default Passwords for thousands of systems from 642 vendors!