These are my links for 26 nov 2014 from 20:02 to 21:26:
- xat/castnow · GitHub – castnow is commandline utility which can be used to playback media files on your chromecast device. It supports playback of local video files, youtube clips, videos on the web and torrents. You can also re-attach a running playback session
- FnordMetric | Framework for building beautiful real-time dashboards – FnordMetric ChartSQL FnordMetric ChartSQL allows you to write SQL queries that return charts instead of tables. The charts are rendered as SVG vector graphics and can easily be embedded into any website and customized with css in order to build beautiful dashboards FnordMetric Server Fnordmetric Server is a standalone HTTP server application. It exposes a web UI and a HTTP API to run ChartSQL queries and collect timeseries data. You can use fnordmetric-server as a one-stop solution for metric collection and charting. Since fnordmetric-server aims to be a StatsD+graphite competitor, it implements a wire compatible StatsD API. FnordMetric Server can store the collected timeseries data on local disk or in external storage (HBase).
- imapfilter – lefcha – IMAPFilter is a mail filtering utility. It connects to remote mail servers using the Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP), sends searching queries to the server and processes mailboxes based on the results. It can be used to delete, copy, move, flag, etc. messages residing in mailboxes at the same or different mail servers. The 4rev1 and 4 versions of the IMAP protocol are supported. IMAPFilter uses the Lua programming language as a configuration and extension language.
These are my links for 3 set 2014 from 14:20 to 17:01:
- Add autodiscover.xml support for easy email client provisioning : Atmail Help – autodiscover.xml is a mechanism through which an email service provider can publish email configuration settings that common email clients can use to simplify initial email client configuration. Users simply provide email address and password and the email client discovers the rest of the settings. The user doesn't need to know the mailserver hostname, POP/IMAP, port numbers, or SSL settings. Everything 'just works'!
- ViReR.NeT: Outlook 2007 autodiscover with apache php exim dovecot – AutoDiscover.xml in linux environement: Tested ok with apache 2.2 php5 dovecot exim ldap login email@example.com I have recently been doing a lot of work with Exchange 2007 and Outlook 2007 clients. They have this wonderful feature called "autodiscovery", which when your exchagne server is correctly configured allows clients to automatically pull all of their settings from the server and just work. Microsoft also introduced autodiscovery for POP3/IMAP and SMTP services. This is great, but when our clients go to set up Outlook it doesn't correctly autodetect the settings required for the mail server. Enter the autodiscover.xml script. We have written a PHP script that dynamically generates the correct autodiscover.xml file based on the clients email address. Read on for more…
- Tribler – Search and stream torrents Towards anonymous streaming
These are my links for 2 set 2014 through 3 set 2014:
- Overview – The Apache James Project delivers a rich set of open source modules and libraries, written in Java, related to Internet mail communication which build into an advanced enterprise mail server.
- Archiveopteryx – Archiveopteryx stores email in a database and provides access to it through IMAP and more.
- Fluentd | Open Source Data Collector – Fluentd is an open source data collector for unified logging layer. Fluentd allows you to unify data collection and consumption for a better use and understanding of data.
These are my links for 3 mar 2014 through 4 mar 2014:
- Centos yum 404 repository errors | Natural Order Development – […] Basically yum ran through every single mirror and got nothing but 404 errors. I thought something might have gotten broken with yum or maybe the entire Internet changed overnight to a new repository layout (not likely but it has happened before). Well a simple Google for yum 404 led to some message threads that basically said yum's caches were out of data […]
- Avoiding reboot: Resetting USB on a Linux machine – Every now and then, some USB device misbehaves badly enough to knock out the entire interface, to the extent that the system doesn’t detect any new USB devices. Or work so well with the existing ones, for that matter. The solution for me until now was to reboot the computer. But hey, I don’t like rebooting Linux!
- AfterLogic WebMail Lite — free ajax webmail – Fast and easy-to-use webmail front-end for your existing IMAP mail server, Plesk or cPanel