These are my links for 9 lug 2013 through 11 lug 2013:
- AppArmor – Ubuntu Wiki – AppArmor is a Mandatory Access Control (MAC) system which is a kernel (LSM) enhancement to confine programs to a limited set of resources. AppArmor's security model is to bind access control attributes to programs rather than to users. AppArmor confinement is provided via profiles loaded into the kernel, typically on boot. AppArmor profiles can be in one of two modes: enforcement and complain. Profiles loaded in enforcement mode will result in enforcement of the policy defined in the profile as well as reporting policy violation attempts (either via syslog or auditd). Profiles in complain mode will not enforce policy but instead report policy violation attempts.
- AppArmor – Documentation –
- SmoothSec – Smooth-Sec is a fully-ready IDS/IPS (Intrusion Detection/Prevention System) Linux distribution based on Debian 7 (wheezy), available for 32 and 64 bit architecture. The distribution includes the latest version of Snorby, Snort, Suricata, PulledPork and Pigsty. An easy setup process allows to deploy a complete IDS/IPS System within minutes, even for security beginners with minimal Linux experience. [ via https://delicious.com/farmando ]
- Ninite – Install or Update Multiple Apps at Once – Install and Update All Your Programs at Once
These are my links for 1 feb 2012 through 2 feb 2012:
- WP WAF – WordPress Web Application Firewall | Gianni Amato – Ecco la preview di ciò che inizialmente è nato come IDS per monitorare gli attacchi ai miei blog e man mano cresciuto fino a prendere le sembianze di un IPS.
WP WAF è un plugin per WordPress (leggero e per nulla invasivo) il cui scopo è quello di bloccare ed eventualmente notificare alla propria casella di posta i dettagli dell’attacco alla piattaforma.
[via http://www.afhome.org/2012/02/01/un-firewall-per-wordpress/ ]
- Sumo Paint | Online Image Editor – Sumo Paint – online image editor and drawing application
- PHP and AJAX shell console – Ever wanted to execute commands on your server through php to mimick a shell login? Now you can. I'm calling this file (see below) shell.php and it allows you to run commands on your web server with the same permissions that your php executable has.
These are my links for 21 lug 2010 through 22 lug 2010:
- TestKing Pass4Sure 70-290 MCSE 70-620 CCNA 640-802 70-270 70-291 70-647 … – Welcome to ExamCollection.com!<br />
Have you ever prepared for a certification exam using PDFs or braindumps? If yes, then I think you will agree with me that using practice test software is more comfortable and efficient way to prepare.<br />
The purpose of this site is to help you use TestKing, Pass4sure, CertifyMe, ActualTest, Braindumps and other PDFs as practice exams, not the multipage text documents as most of us have used it.<br />
Here you can download free practice tests for such certifications as MCSE, MCDBA, MCSD, A+, Network+, Security+, CCNA, CCNP, and so on. All tests on this site have been created with Visual CertExam Suite. Visual CertExam Suite is an exam simulator developed for certification exam preparation. You can also use it as a Trandumper replacement. Files with VCE extension can be opened with this program.
- Sagan from Softwink, Inc [800-538-9357] – Sagan is a multi-threaded, real time system and event log monitoring system, but with a twist. Sagan uses a "Snort" like rule set for detecting bad things happening on your network and/or computer systems. If Sagan detects a "bad thing" happening, that event can be stored to a Snort database (MySQL/PostgreSQL) and Sagan will attempt to correlate the event with your Snort Intrusion Detection/Intrusion Prevention (IDS/IPS) system.
- Carta – Forbice – Sasso – La strategia per vincere 🙂
- How to improve creativity – A two part ( series on using psychological techniques to improve your creativity <br />
[via http://delicious.com/pecus ]