These are my links for 3 nov 2014 through 5 nov 2014:
- Policy Daemon – Policyd is an anti-spam plugin for Postfix (written in C) that does Greylisting, Sender-(envelope, SASL or host / ip)-based throttling (on messages and/or volume per defined time unit), Recipient rate limiting, Spamtrap monitoring / blacklisting, HELO auto blacklisting and HELO randomization preventation.
- DevStack – an OpenStack Community Production — documentation – A documented shell script to build complete OpenStack development environments. An OpenStack program maintained by the developer community. Setup a fresh supported Linux installation. Clone devstack from git.openstack.org. git clone https://git.openstack.org/openstack-dev/devstack Deploy your OpenStack Cloud cd devstack && ./stack.sh
- vim modeline – Tips and Tricks – ph3nix.Net – Generally you either love or hate Vim. It boils down to a matter of personal preference. However love or hate you have to admit it is extremely powerful for a command line, text only file editor. For those who love it – or just have to make use of it on a regular basis, the Vim modeline feature is a very useful and powerful way of customizing the visual and editing preferences as well as several other options on a file by file basis.
- Development Foo – using vim and sshfs to propel development | New Goliath –
- Front-end engineering and so on: OpenSSL: Convert private key to PEM format for AWS ELB – You might get message "Error: Invalid Private Key" while configuring SSL on Elastic Load Balancer on Amazon Web Services (AWS). It means your private key isn't in PEM format. No worries, it easy to fix.
These are my links for 1 nov 2014 from 22:12 to 22:21:
- carlhuda’s janus at master – GitHub – This is a distribution of plug-ins and mappings for Vim, Gvim and MacVim. It is designed to provide minimal working environment using the most popular plug-ins and the most common mappings. The distribution is completely customisable using a ~/.vimrc.before and ~/.vimrc.after Vim RC files.
- Lokaltog/powerline – Powerline is a statusline plugin for vim, and provides statuslines and prompts for several other applications, including zsh, bash, tmux, IPython, Awesome and Qtile.
- tmuxinator/tmuxinator – Manage complex tmux sessions easily
- creaktive/rainbarf · GitHub – CPU/RAM/battery stats chart bar for tmux (and GNU screen)
These are my links for 30 ott 2014 from 17:30 to 21:39:
- Profanity, a console based XMPP client – Home – Profanity is a console based XMPP client written in C using ncurses and libstrophe, inspired by Irssi Latest release: 0.4.4 Downloads: profanity-0.4.4.tar.gz profanity-0.4.4.zipProfanity will run on Linux, Mac OS X and Windows (using Cygwin).
- Vim is your new IDE /* Devcharm */ – What happens when you combine Vim with the terminal multiplexer Tmux? You have the perfect coding environment. Here are some recommendations I've collected in the past years. Now I can happily fire up my working environment running Vim, some local servers and tests, in no time.
- Vim and Tmux on your Mac – Setting up your computer for Vim and Tmux often comes with a few issues. Here's how to manage plugins for Vim and use Tmux to boost your productivity, as well as settle a few common issues.
These are my links for 9 ott 2014 through 11 ott 2014:
- spf13-vim – The Ultimate Vim Distribution – spf13-vim is a distribution of vim plugins and resources for Vim, GVim and MacVim. It is a completely cross platform distribution that stays true to the feel of vim while providing modern features like a plugin management system, autocomplete, tags and tons more.
- Vimcasts – Free screencasts about the text editor Vim – Free screencasts and articles about the text editor Vim
- Converse.js – Converse.js is a free and open source chat client that runs in your browser. It can be integrated into any website. Similar to Facebook chat but it also supports multi-user chatrooms. Converse.js can connect to any accessible XMPP/Jabber server, either from a public provider such as jabber.org, or one you have set up yourself. It's possible to enable single-site-login, whereby users already authenticated in your website will also automatically be logged in on the chat server. Please refer to the documentation for more info.
- Command line interface for WordPress | WP-CLI – WP-CLI is a set of command-line tools for managing WordPress installations. You can update plugins, set up multisite installs and much more, without using a web browser. Requirements UNIX-like environment (OS X, Linux, FreeBSD, Cygwin) PHP 5.3.2 or later WordPress 3.5.2 or later