Salta al contenuto
These are my links for 28 feb 2015 from 19:57 to 20:29:
- Step by Step Installation and Configuration of OpenLDAP as Proxy to Active Directory | haroonferoze – This guide describes how to install and configure OpenLDAP as proxy to Active Directory.
- Integrate Active Directory and OpenLDAP | Networking content from Windows IT Pro – OpenLDAP’s proxy service can allow LDAP operations to cross the boundaries between AD and OpenLDAP deployments. To demonstrate this proxy service, we walk through the steps to make AD’s cn=Users container, which by default contains all user objects, part of an OpenLDAP directory. To produce the examples in this article, I used CentOS 4.3, OpenLDAP 2.2.13, and AD running on Windows Server 2003 R2. Later in the article, I’ll show you a limitation in the commonly deployed OpenLDAP 2.2, which you can solve by installing OpenLDAP 2.3 on CentOS 4.3.
- Let’s Chat — Self-hosted chat for small teams – WHAT IS THIS THING? Some backstory. Way back in 2012, we didn't like any of the existing chat services out there. So we decided to write our own. Let's Chat is a persistent messaging application that runs on Node.js and MongoDB. It's designed to be easily deployable and fits well with small, intimate teams. It's free (MIT licensed) and ships with killer features such as LDAP/Kerberos authentication, a REST-like API and XMPP support. Let's Chat is a side-project of the development team at Security Compass. (A real life 10% time project!)
These are my links for 28 ott 2014 through 29 ott 2014:
These are my links for 13 lug 2014 through 14 lug 2014:
- Inbox – The next-generation email platform – Inbox uses standard interfaces that you've come to expect from modern APIs. We've taken care of the bugs and edge-cases with character encodings, MIME structures, misformatted socket protocols, and more. Plus, your app will continue to "just work" over the same API as more providers are added.
- RainLoop Webmail – Modest system requirements, decent performance, simple installation and upgrade, no database required – all these make RainLoop Webmail a perfect choice for your email solution. You are free to use RainLoop Webmail for your personal or non-profit projects.
- LCMC – The LCMC is a GUI application that configures, manages and visualizes high-availability clusters. Specifically it manages clusters that use one or more of these components: Pacemaker, Corosync, Heartbeat, DRBD, KVM, XEN and LVM.
- Index of /tig – Tig is an ncurses-based text-mode interface for git. It functions mainly as a Git repository browser, but can also assist in staging changes for commit at chunk level and act as a pager for output from various Git commands.
- The World’s Most Powerful Browser-Based IDE – Codio – Codio is a powerful cloud and browser based IDE that covers the complete web development cycle; from prototype to deployment
These are my links for 10 dic 2013 through 19 dic 2013:
- Private group chat and IM, business and team collaboration – HipChat – Group chat and IM built for teams. PERSISTENT CHAT ROOMS + DRAG-AND-DROP FILE SHARING + DESKTOP, MOBILE, AND WEB APPS
- kandanapp/kandan · GitHub – What is Kandan? Kandan is a private chat service for your company or team. You can invite colleagues to share ideas and files in a persistent group chat room or rooms. Unlike HipChat or other alternatives, Kandan is completely Open Source and can be hosted internally or externally by your organization or by a third party.
- GitSvnCrashCourse – Git SCM Wiki – Welcome to the Git crash course for SVN users! This introduces you to Git based on your current Subversion knowledge. If you want to migrate your company from SVN to Git, see the SVN migration page. If you want a list of common commands, see the Git Cheat Sheet (or the git-svn guide if you are using Git as a subversion client. Many non-SVN-specific guides are also available. This crash course is based on Pasky's unmaintained version.
- Use vim at its best to edit your Puppet manifests – Linuxaria – Using this repository you’ll enable the following plugins: pathogen Makes it super easy to install plugins and runtime files in their own private directories. snipmate.vim snipMate.vim aims to be an unobtrusive, concise vim script that implements some of TextMate’s snippets features in Vim. syntastic Syntastic is a syntax checking plugin that runs files through external syntax checkers and displays any resulting errors to the user. This can be done on demand, or automatically as files are saved. If syntax errors are detected, the user is notified and is happy because they didn’t have to compile their code or execute their script to find them. tabular Sometimes, it’s useful to line up text. Naturally, it’s nicer to have the computer do this for you, since aligning things by hand quickly becomes unpleasant. vim-puppet Make vim more Puppet friendly! vim-fugitive Provides an amazingly deep Git integration for vim.
jtheo è Stephen Fry grazie per la cache a WP Super Cache