These are my links for 28 mar 2011 through 2 apr 2011:
Installing HMC in VirtualBox or VMWare – In the instructions below I will explain how to install the Hardware Management Console Software into a Virtual Machine. This should also work for VMWare but the instructions are based on VirtualBox.
TCP Traffic Analyzer (Yahoo! Developer Network Blog) – You probably have questions like these about traffic on a TCP (Transmission Control Protocol) server (or client):<br />
* How many connections lasted more (or less) than X milliseconds?<br />
* How many connections needed more than N attempts to succeed?<br />
* What is the distribution of connection duration or connection throughput?<br />
* What is the distribution of connection duration or throughput for connections in which the server or client sent more than N bytes?<br />
* What specific IP addresses and ports had connections that lasted between 50 and 100 milliseconds long?<br />
You can get answers to these questions (and more) using Yahoo!'s TCP Traffic Analyzer (yconalyzer), available as an open-source project via free download.
How to install AIX 5L – Summary: Get step-by-step instructions for a number of generic AIX® system setup procedures. These instructions should work for any of the AIX™ 5L releases. Variations, if any, should be minor.
Welcome to Linux on Power wiki! – This wiki provides a forum for Linux users on PowerPC-based systems. It is oriented at the IBM POWER systems (System p p5 and p6), but topics covering i5 (iSeries), embedded 32-bit based PowerPC systems as well as Apple systems are also welcome.
There is also an IBM hosted Wiki at http://www.ibm.com/collaboration/wiki/display/LinuxP – you may find more information on IBM system p5 servers and linux there.