Skip to content
These are my links for 22 ott 2014 from 11:21 to 11:34:
- F*EX – File EXchange – F*EX (Frams' Fast File EXchange) is a service to send big (large, huge, giant, …) files from a user A to a user B. The sender uploads the file to the F*EX server using a WWW upload form and the recipient automatically gets a notification e-mail with a download-URL.
- KandanApp – An Open Source Alternative to HipChat and so much more. Get your own private Chat server in minutes, plus additional features. No credit card required. A fast, secure and stable solution based on Rails. Free and open-source Distributed under the AGPL License.
- Get MogoChat – Beautiful team chat app written in Elixir & Ember.js
- Ind.ie — Pulse – Pulse Freedom in sync Pulse (previously Syncthing) replaces proprietary sync and cloud services with something open, trustworthy and distributed. Your data is your data alone and you deserve to choose where it is stored, if it is shared with some third party, and how it's transmitted over the Internet. Free and Open Software. All source code is available on GitHub. What you see is what you get, there is no hidden funny business. Pulse Source Code For Mac, Windows, Linux, BSD, and Solaris Secure & Private, Free & Open, Easy to Use
- Enterprise/Authentication/sssd – Ubuntu Wiki – The sssd authentication in Ubuntu works pretty decently. You can use it basically with any directory-style backend, including OpenLDAP, Kerberos, RedHat's FreeIPA and Microsoft's Active Directory. The good part about sssd is that it can be used to log into multiple directory services, so if you have some users in one directory, and the the rest in a different place, this works pretty decently in sssd. You can use it for single-server deployments with plain LDAP with servers or workstations (where you could as well go with pam-ldap and nss-ldap), but also, or especially for more sophisticated setups.
These are my links for 10 dic 2013 through 19 dic 2013:
- Private group chat and IM, business and team collaboration – HipChat – Group chat and IM built for teams. PERSISTENT CHAT ROOMS + DRAG-AND-DROP FILE SHARING + DESKTOP, MOBILE, AND WEB APPS
- kandanapp/kandan · GitHub – What is Kandan? Kandan is a private chat service for your company or team. You can invite colleagues to share ideas and files in a persistent group chat room or rooms. Unlike HipChat or other alternatives, Kandan is completely Open Source and can be hosted internally or externally by your organization or by a third party.
- GitSvnCrashCourse – Git SCM Wiki – Welcome to the Git crash course for SVN users! This introduces you to Git based on your current Subversion knowledge. If you want to migrate your company from SVN to Git, see the SVN migration page. If you want a list of common commands, see the Git Cheat Sheet (or the git-svn guide if you are using Git as a subversion client. Many non-SVN-specific guides are also available. This crash course is based on Pasky's unmaintained version.
- Use vim at its best to edit your Puppet manifests – Linuxaria – Using this repository you’ll enable the following plugins: pathogen Makes it super easy to install plugins and runtime files in their own private directories. snipmate.vim snipMate.vim aims to be an unobtrusive, concise vim script that implements some of TextMate’s snippets features in Vim. syntastic Syntastic is a syntax checking plugin that runs files through external syntax checkers and displays any resulting errors to the user. This can be done on demand, or automatically as files are saved. If syntax errors are detected, the user is notified and is happy because they didn’t have to compile their code or execute their script to find them. tabular Sometimes, it’s useful to line up text. Naturally, it’s nicer to have the computer do this for you, since aligning things by hand quickly becomes unpleasant. vim-puppet Make vim more Puppet friendly! vim-fugitive Provides an amazingly deep Git integration for vim.
jtheo is Stephen Fry proof thanks to caching by WP Super Cache