Salta al contenuto
These are my links for 9 dic 2014 through 11 dic 2014:
- The WordPress wp-config File: A Comprehensive Guide – WPMU DEV – The WordPress configuration file, also known as wp-config.php, is most frequently used to set up a database connection and is then forgotten. Despite its neglected nature, it is a powerhouse of features and opportunities for optimization.
- Open source ticket manager Brimir – Declutter your support inbox. Provide support with a team of different agents and a perfect overview of all your communication. All using an open souce product!
- ivaldi/brimir – Brimir is a simple helpdesk system that can be used to handle support requests via incoming email. Brimir is a rather simple Ruby on Rails application. The only difficulty in setting things up is how to get incoming email to work.
These are my links for 10 apr 2014 through 15 apr 2014:
- ditaa – ditaa is a small command-line utility written in Java, that can convert diagrams drawn using ascii art ('drawings' that contain characters that resemble lines like | / – ), into proper bitmap graphics. This is best illustrated by the following example — which also illustrates the benefits of using ditaa in comparison to other methods 🙂
- RegExr: Learn, Build, & Test RegEx – RegExr is an online tool to learn, build, & test Regular Expressions (RegEx / RegExp). * Results update in real-time as you type. * Roll over a match or expression for details. * Save & share expressions with others. * Explore the Library for help & examples. * Undo & Redo with Cmd-Z / Y. * Search for & rate Community patterns.
- BASH with Debugger and Improved Debug Support and Error Handling – The Bash Debugger Project is a source-code debugger for bash that follows the gdb command syntax. The version 4.0 series is a complete rewrite of the previous series along the lines of my other POSIX shell debuggers and other debuggers mentioned below.
- Opencall – Open Source Call Tracking Software – Call tracking is a method of monitoring inbound phone calls. It allows you to record conversations, track key statistics such as caller id, call duration, call source and streamline your sales, customer service and marketing. Opencall is the world’s first (and only) open source call tracking software. The software is available under the GPL v3 license, is written in PHP and utilises MySQL as the database platform. The original Opencall source code was written and developed by CallTracking Hong Kong to service clients in Hong Kong and other Asian countries. After 8 months of internal development the founder of CallTracking, Scott Bowler, decided to release their proprietary code to the public and change his business model to servicing companies who would make use of the open source call tracking platform. The major driver behind this choice was to open up the product to a global user base and encourage more rapid development of the platform.
These are my links for 10 ott 2012 from 00:36 to 00:57:
- miracle2k/emma · GitHub – Emma is a graphical toolkit for MySQL database developers and administrators. It provides dialogs to create or modify MySQL databases, tables, and associated indexes. The results of an executed query are displayed in a resultset where the record data can be edited by the user, if the SQL statemant allows for it. The SQL editor and resultset view are grouped in tabs. Results can be exported to CSV files. Multiple simultaneous opened MySQL connections are possible. Emma is the successor of yamysqlfront.
- The NanoURL Project | Free Communications software downloads at SourceForge.net – The nanoURL project is essentially a script similar to the one used at tinyurl.com, which takes long URLs and turns them into shorter and more easily-remembered URLs. Web administration interface and installer included!
- RT: Request Tracker – Best Practical – RT is a battle-tested issue tracking system which thousands of organizations use for bug tracking, help desk ticketing, customer service, workflow processes, change management, network operations, youth counselling and even more. Organizations around the world have been running smoothly thanks to RT for over 10 years.
RT 4.0 is a major update. It's chock full of new features, enhancements and bug fixes. Don't miss our What's New in 4 series.
There's no need to wait for a quote or for a sales person to send you a demo. The full, enterprise-ready version of RT is always available at absolutely no cost under an open source license. That means it's yours to use and customize however you'd like. We built RT from the ground up to be easy to adapt to your organization and your needs.
- Zentyal Linux small business server | Free System Administration software downloads at SourceForge.net – Zentyal is an open source alternative to Windows Small Business Server
- Resara Server | Free Communications software downloads at SourceForge.net – An easy-to-use, AD compatible Linux domain controller and file server
These are my links for 28 ago 2011 from 10:48 to 11:35:
jtheo è Stephen Fry grazie per la cache a WP Super Cache