Skip to content
These are my links for 13 lug 2014 through 14 lug 2014:
- Inbox – The next-generation email platform – Inbox uses standard interfaces that you've come to expect from modern APIs. We've taken care of the bugs and edge-cases with character encodings, MIME structures, misformatted socket protocols, and more. Plus, your app will continue to "just work" over the same API as more providers are added.
- RainLoop Webmail – Modest system requirements, decent performance, simple installation and upgrade, no database required – all these make RainLoop Webmail a perfect choice for your email solution. You are free to use RainLoop Webmail for your personal or non-profit projects.
- LCMC – The LCMC is a GUI application that configures, manages and visualizes high-availability clusters. Specifically it manages clusters that use one or more of these components: Pacemaker, Corosync, Heartbeat, DRBD, KVM, XEN and LVM.
- Index of /tig – Tig is an ncurses-based text-mode interface for git. It functions mainly as a Git repository browser, but can also assist in staging changes for commit at chunk level and act as a pager for output from various Git commands.
- The World’s Most Powerful Browser-Based IDE – Codio – Codio is a powerful cloud and browser based IDE that covers the complete web development cycle; from prototype to deployment
These are my links for 25 lug 2011 from 06:00 to 14:57:
These are my links for 11 lug 2011 through 12 lug 2011:
These are my links for 25 gen 2010 from 15:08 to 18:02:
- How to build a Social Networking Website with Drupal – woorkup.com – With this article I want to explain how you can plan and build a Social Networking Website using Drupal. The intent of the post is to provide useful tips and informations to understand the issues behind the building of a working on-line community. This writing was inspired by the reading of two interesting books, Community Building on the Web: Secret Strategies for Succesfull On-line Community and Drupal 6 – Social Networking. It’s clear that in a post I can provide only some useful cues to make a well-done work. I suggest to read the books above mentioned if you want to know more about the techniques and best practices for developing a good web network service.
- Teambox | Project collaboration – Collaboration just got better
A place for your team in Twitter-like project collaboration tool.
Share tasks, messages, files. Get notified by email. Real group collaboration for your projects!
[…] Per ogni progetto sono disponibili un’area per le conversazioni, una per i vari compiti assegnati, una per le pagine ed un’altra per i file caricati dagli utenti. Teambox permette di fare più o meno le stesse cose possibili con Basecamp, con il vantaggio però di essere un sistema gratuito ed open source che potete persino installare sul vostro server[…]
- The Heartbeat User’s Guide – The definitive reference guide for users of the Heartbeat cluster messaging layer.
jtheo is Stephen Fry proof thanks to caching by WP Super Cache