These are my links for 30 Dic 2015 through 17 Feb 2016:
- Robtex – We aim to make the fastest and most comprehensive free DNS lookup tool on the Internet
- Try Perl: learn the basics of the Perl language in your browser – Welcome to Try Perl ! The window on your right is an interactive Perl interpreter. You can type Perl statements and watch it run. [ via MD http://braindead.tumblr.com/post/136604576916 ]
- Syncthing – Syncthing replaces proprietary sync and cloud services with something open, trustworthy and decentralized. Your data is your data alone and you deserve to choose where it is stored, if it is shared with some third party and how it's transmitted over the Internet.
- AlessandroZ/LaZagne · GitHub – The LaZagne project is an open source application used to retrieve lots of passwords stored on a local computer. Each software stores its passwords using different techniques (plaintext, APIs, custom algorithms, databases, etc.). This tool has been developed for the purpose of finding these passwords for the most commonly-used software. At this moment, it supports 22 Programs on Microsoft Windows and 12 on a Linux/Unix-Like OS.
These are my links for 28 set 2015 through 3 ott 2015:
- AWS Performance Tuning – This guide introduces best practices for tuning Riak cluster performance in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) environment.
- Guide to Windows Batch Scripting – /* steve jansen */ – This series will share some of the tips and tricks I’ve picked up through the years of working with Windows professionally. I’ll be the first to admit the Unix shells of the world are far superior to the Windows command prompt (or even Windows PowerShell). Windows is a fact of life for most professionals writing code for coporate customers; this series aims to make life with Windows a little easier.
- donnemartin/saws · GitHub – A Supercharged AWS Command Line Interface (CLI). http://bit.ly/git-saws
These are my links for 23 giu 2015 through 17 lug 2015:
These are my links for 27 feb 2015 through 28 feb 2015:
- Excel: dieci errori da non fare – Excel è un programma molto utile, che fa risparmiare un sacco di tempo e di fatica a chi lo usa correttamente, ma che può facilmente trasformarsi in un buco nero del nostro tempo se usato male. Siccome mi capita di vedere che certi errori sono frequentissimi e fanno perdere un sacco di tempo inutilmente, elenco qui i più drammatici, a monito de li piccini.
- websocketd – WebSockets the UNIX way Full duplex messaging between web browsers and servers
- HTTP 2.0 – Tokyo – Google Slides –