These are my links for 1 nov 2014 from 22:12 to 22:21:
- carlhuda’s janus at master – GitHub – This is a distribution of plug-ins and mappings for Vim, Gvim and MacVim. It is designed to provide minimal working environment using the most popular plug-ins and the most common mappings. The distribution is completely customisable using a ~/.vimrc.before and ~/.vimrc.after Vim RC files.
- Lokaltog/powerline – Powerline is a statusline plugin for vim, and provides statuslines and prompts for several other applications, including zsh, bash, tmux, IPython, Awesome and Qtile.
- tmuxinator/tmuxinator – Manage complex tmux sessions easily
- creaktive/rainbarf · GitHub – CPU/RAM/battery stats chart bar for tmux (and GNU screen)
These are my links for 26 ago 2014 from 10:58 to 11:18:
- okvm – Open source KVM over IP technology – The okvm project team in 2005 developed an open source okvm KVM Development Kit – so engineers could cost effectively roll their own integrated KVM over IP control appliances. These okvm KVM Development kits included: one okvm PCI KVM Adapter card the okvm KVM over IP software source code the source information needed to manufacture the okvm PCI KVM Adapter card (circuit diagrams, BOM,PCD layout etc) A number of the KVM PCI cards were produced – sponsored by Opengear. However this project did not find traction in the developer community. So kits are no longer available and development in this branch of the project has stopped. Also Opengear now sells a proprietary KVM over IP solution!
- Exotic VPS – Listing offshore and exotic VPS hosts in Asia, South America, Europe, Africa
- Interactive map of Linux kernel –
- Riemann – A network monitoring system – Riemann aggregates events from your servers and applications with a powerful stream processing language. Send an email for every exception raised by your code. Track the latency distribution of your web app. See the top processes on any host, by memory and CPU. Combine statistics from every Riak node in your cluster and forward to Graphite. Send alerts when a key process fails to check in. Know how many users signed up right this second. Riemann provides low-latency, transient shared state for systems with many moving parts.
- https://nav.uninett.no/#!features – Designed by Scandinavians, this free software makes network administration feel like flying.
These are my links for 26 ago 2014 from 10:04 to 10:43:
- Observium – Observium is an autodiscovering network monitoring platform supporting a wide range of hardware platforms and operating systems including Cisco, Windows, Linux, HP, Juniper, Dell, FreeBSD, Brocade, Netscaler, NetApp and many more. Observium seeks to provide a powerful yet simple and intuitive interface to the health and status of your network. Observium Open Source is available free and open source. Observium Professional adds rapid patches, security fixes and additional features and hardware support for a small yearly license fee.
- A Visual Expedition Inside the Linux File Systems – […] This is an exercise in visualization and kernel exploration. I'm not an expert in either of them but I like file systems and I also find great pleasure in creating visual representations of the things around me […]
- Greyhole – Redundant Storage Pooling using Samba – An application that uses Samba to create a storage pool of all your available hard drives, and allows you to create redundant copies of the files you store, in order to prevent data loss when part of your hardware fails.
- PUB1.DE – the largest public and free AS/400 on the internet – Welcome to PUB1.DE – your public AS/400 for everyone. This server is free for use for every registered user, for developers and people interested in IBM iSeries technology. If you need more options, visit RZKH GmbH for affordable options, no matter if you need a single user profile or multiple dedicated servers.
- Facette: Time series data visualization and graphing software – Facette is a time series data (called metrics) visualization software, it doesn’t collect nor store these data on its own. Through providers, it inventories other collect/storage tools’ local metrics, and queries those remote storage resources when the user requests time series data to be displayed on a graph.
These are my links for 23 gen 2014 from 12:32 to 13:23:
- Homepage – A collection of task oriented solutions in Puppet
- Ori File System – Ori is a distributed file system built for offline operation and empowers the user with control over synchronization operations and conflict resolution. We provide history through light weight snapshots and allow users to verify the history has not been tampered with. Through the use of replication instances can be resilient and recover damaged data from other nodes.
- Grafana – Graphite Dashboard – Grafana is meant to be a general purpose dashboard replacement for Graphite. Graphite is an incredible time series database and metric visualization tool. However the default dashboard and graph editor leaves much to be desired. The goal for Grafana is to be a dashboard and graph editor that is flexible, feature rich, easy to use and beautiful with low noice and clutter in its visual presentation.
- Gelsheet: The opensource web spreadsheet – GelSheet is a free and open source web spreadsheet that allow users to create, edit and export in many formats your everyday work. It's intended to run either standalone or integrated within another web tool. It was born as a part of Opengoo web office.
- OS X: abilitare la scrittura su NTFS | Gioxx’s Wall –