These are my links for 3 Dic 2015 through 8 Dic 2015:
- minio/mc · GitHub – Minio client (mc) provides a set of tools to work with Amazon S3 compatible cloud storage and filesystems. It has features to resume partial downloads, progress bar and parallel copy. Minio client is written in Golang and released under Apache license v2. [ via http://onethingwell.org/post/134793050379 ]
- Choosing an HTTP Status Code — Stop Making It Hard | Racksburg – What could be simpler than returning HTTP status codes? Did the page render? Great, return 200. Does the page not exist? That’s a 404. Do I want to redirect the user to another page? 302, or maybe 301.
- Spinnaker: Global Continuous Delivery – Spinnaker is an open source, multi-cloud continuous delivery platform for releasing software changes with high velocity and confidence. It provides two core sets of features: cluster management and deployment management. Below we give a top-level overview of these features. [ via http://cloudacademy.com/blog/netflix-spinnaker/ ]
These are my links for 27 feb 2015 through 28 feb 2015:
- Excel: dieci errori da non fare – Excel è un programma molto utile, che fa risparmiare un sacco di tempo e di fatica a chi lo usa correttamente, ma che può facilmente trasformarsi in un buco nero del nostro tempo se usato male. Siccome mi capita di vedere che certi errori sono frequentissimi e fanno perdere un sacco di tempo inutilmente, elenco qui i più drammatici, a monito de li piccini.
- websocketd – WebSockets the UNIX way Full duplex messaging between web browsers and servers
- HTTP 2.0 – Tokyo – Google Slides –
These are my links for 5 nov 2014 through 14 nov 2014:
These are my links for 13 mar 2014 through 18 mar 2014:
- Observium – Observium is an autodiscovering SNMP based network monitoring platform written in PHP which includes support for a wide range of network hardware and operating systems including Cisco, Windows, Linux, HP, Dell, FreeBSD, Juniper, Brocade, Netscaler, NetApp and many more. Observium has grown out of a lack of network monitoring platforms which are both simple to manage and pleasant to use. It is intended to provide a navigable interface to the health and performance of your network. Its design goals include collecting as much historical data about devices as possible, using as much auto-discovery as possible with little or no manual intervention, and having a very intuitive interface. Observium is not intended to replace an up/down alerting system like Icinga or Nagios, but rather to complement it with an easy to manage, intuitive representation of historical and current performance statistics, configuration visualisation and syslog capture.
- nikratio / S3QL — Bitbucket – S3QL is a file system that stores all its data online using storage services like Google Storage, Amazon S3, or OpenStack. S3QL effectively provides a hard disk of dynamic, infinite capacity that can be accessed from any computer with internet access running Linux, FreeBSD or OS-X. S3QL is a standard conforming, full featured UNIX file system that is conceptually indistinguishable from any local file system. Furthermore, S3QL has additional features like compression, encryption, data de-duplication, immutable trees and snapshotting which make it especially suitable for online backup and archival. S3QL is designed to favor simplicity and elegance over performance and feature-creep. Care has been taken to make the source code as readable and serviceable as possible. Solid error detection and error handling have been included from the very first line, and S3QL comes with extensive automated test cases for all its components.
- Secure encrypted backup using duplicity for Linux and Mac – I have been looking for a replacement alternative to Dropbox which I use on my Mac mainly for backups (I rarely use the sharing). The requirements were secure encrypted backup (where I control the keys) and “intelligence” so incremental backups could be performed i.e. not copying everything every time[…]
- Duplicati – Duplicati is a free backup client that securely stores encrypted, incremental, compressed backups on cloud storage services and remote file servers. It works with Amazon S3, Windows Live SkyDrive, Google Drive (Google Docs), Rackspace Cloud Files or WebDAV, SSH, FTP (and many more). Duplicati has built-in AES-256 encryption and backups can be signed using GNU Privacy Guard. A built-in scheduler makes sure that backups are always up-to-date. Last but not least, Duplicati provides various options and tweaks like filters, deletion rules, transfer and bandwidth options to run backups for specific purposes. Duplicati is licensed under LGPL and available for Windows and Linux (.NET 2.0+ or Mono required). The Duplicati project was inspired by duplicity. Duplicati and duplicity are similar but not compatible. Duplicati is available in English, Spanish, French, German, Danish, Portugese, Italian, and Chinese.
- MindTerm SSH Client 3.1.2 Signed Java Applet – Java SSH Client MindTerm SSH is a fully functional SSH client written in Java. This page presents Mindterm in the form of an applet. Please wait for the applet to load, it will load automatically once the archive is downloaded, be patient.