These are my links for 26 feb 2014 through 3 mar 2014:
- Introducing Kite ! – Kite is a gmail clone you can install on a server of your own. It's pretty limited for the moment, but I hope to get something usable in the next few months.
- Mailpile: Let’s take e-mail back! – Mailpile is email software (an app) that runs on your desktop or laptop computer. You interact with the program using your web browser. The goal of Mailpile is to allow people to send e-mail in a more secure and private manner than before.
- xml2csv-conv – Command line XML to CSV converter – Google Project Hosting – xml2csv-conv is command line tool for converting data from XML schema to CSV. The tool has many command line options. The software is platform independent and was written in Java language.
- Authenticating other services against AD – SambaWiki – Maybe you finished setting up your new/migrated samba4 domain and having now the job to hook up several other services to Active Directory or LDAP. Then you will find here a place for configuration examples. Please keep in mind, that some of the examples here may only work on specific plattforms and/or distributions and have to be adapted.
- Eight Ways to Blacklist with Apache\’s mod_rewrite | Perishable Press – With the imminent release of the next series of (4G) blacklist articles here at Perishable Press, now is the perfect time to examine eight of the most commonly employed blacklisting methods achieved with Apache’s incredible rewrite module, mod_rewrite. In addition to facilitating site security, the techniques presented in this article will improve your understanding of the different rewrite methods available with mod_rewrite.
These are my links for 18 nov 2013 through 4 dic 2013:
- Ratuus – RATUUS is an easy to use, web based system for administration of POSTFIX virtual domains and users. Sounds good, but what does it really mean? Postfix mail server is able to work with non-system users, users which are not known to the operating system. This functionality is very useful since it gives you possibility to use one mail server for multiple domains without worrying that usernames will overlap. Like this you can have address firstname.lastname@example.org and also email@example.com and they can all point to different mailboxes. These kind of users are usually stored in some kind of a database, with MySQL database being most commonly used. And this is where RATUUS comes into play – it provides user friendly interface for managing these virtual users and domains. With RATUUS you can easily create, modify and delete domains, users and aliases and all your actions are immediately reflected to Postfix configuration. RATUUS is using the same database layout as famous PostfixAdmin so migration
- Home · opensolutions/ViMbAdmin Wiki · GitHub – ViMbAdmin (pronounced vim-be-admin and meaning Virtual Mailbox Administration) is intended as an alternative to (and a near slot in replacement) for the popular but dated Postfix Admin application. It has been developed by Open Solutions, a company based in Dublin, Ireland specialising in PHP web application development, Linux and UNIX system administration and ISP grade networking and we are releasing it under a GPL V3 license. It is written in PHP using the Zend Framework, Doctrine ORM and Smarty with JQuery on the frontend.
- linux.bonasia.info – […] Non sono un maestro di arti marziali, tanto meno di GNU/Linux, questo sito è una raccolta (forse disordinata e non tanto aggiornata oramai…) dedicata ai sistemisti che ho formato e supportato affiancandoli giorno dopo giorno […]
- Beleth – Security101 – Blackhat Techniques – Hacking Tutorials – Vulnerability Research – Security Tools – Beleth is a multi-threaded asynchronous SSH password auditing tool written in C. There are plenty of other password cracking programs out there that can do the job, but I wanted something small, fast, and custom as a proof of concept. After preliminary tests, Beleth was able to outperform both THC-Hydra and Ncrack. Beleth also allows you to run a remote command after successfully cracking a password. [ via https://delicious.com/farmando ]