These are my links for 26 feb 2014 through 3 mar 2014:
- Introducing Kite ! – Kite is a gmail clone you can install on a server of your own. It's pretty limited for the moment, but I hope to get something usable in the next few months.
- Mailpile: Let’s take e-mail back! – Mailpile is email software (an app) that runs on your desktop or laptop computer. You interact with the program using your web browser. The goal of Mailpile is to allow people to send e-mail in a more secure and private manner than before.
- xml2csv-conv – Command line XML to CSV converter – Google Project Hosting – xml2csv-conv is command line tool for converting data from XML schema to CSV. The tool has many command line options. The software is platform independent and was written in Java language.
- Authenticating other services against AD – SambaWiki – Maybe you finished setting up your new/migrated samba4 domain and having now the job to hook up several other services to Active Directory or LDAP. Then you will find here a place for configuration examples. Please keep in mind, that some of the examples here may only work on specific plattforms and/or distributions and have to be adapted.
- Eight Ways to Blacklist with Apache\’s mod_rewrite | Perishable Press – With the imminent release of the next series of (4G) blacklist articles here at Perishable Press, now is the perfect time to examine eight of the most commonly employed blacklisting methods achieved with Apache’s incredible rewrite module, mod_rewrite. In addition to facilitating site security, the techniques presented in this article will improve your understanding of the different rewrite methods available with mod_rewrite.
These are my links for 20 ago 2013 through 7 set 2013:
- Gmvault: gmail backup – Gmvault is a tool for backing up your gmail account and never lose email correspondence. Gmvault is open source and under GNU-AGPL-3.0. [ via http://www.lffl.org/2013/09/gmvault-effettuare-il-backup-e.html ]
- SSL Checker – SSL Certificate Verify – SSL Checker This SSL Checker will help you diagnose problems with your SSL certificate installation. You can verify the SSL certificate on your web server to make sure it is correctly installed, valid, trusted and doesn't give any errors to any of your users. To use the SSL Checker, simply enter your server's hostname (must be public) in the box below and click the Check SSL button. If you need an SSL certificate, check out the SSL Wizard.
- A Gentoo Linux Advanced Reference Architecture – The book "A Gentoo Linux Advanced Reference Architecture" is meant as a resource displaying the powerful features of many free software solutions that are supported on top of Gentoo Linux. It is a deep-dive approach in many aspects related to processes, supportability, maintainability based on Gentoo Linux system deployments. Unlike the existing, per-application documents that exist on the Internet (and which are a valuable resource to get into the gory details of many applications) and the per-distribution guides that provide information on using that particular distribution, this book will focus more on architecturing IT infrastructure for medium-sized enterprises. Smaller enterprises might find the reference architecture here too expensive or large – however, many services described in the book can be slimmed down into a smaller deployment as well.
These are my links for 26 gen 2012 through 31 gen 2012: