These are my links for 1 ott 2012 through 8 ott 2012:
- Forgot the Administrator’s Password? – Change Domain Admin Password in Windows Server 2003 AD – Note: In order to successfully use this trick you must first use one of the password resetting tools available on the Forgot the Administrator's Password? page.
- Forgot the Windows Administrator’s Password? – Windows Password Recovery – Windows Password Reset – Ok, so you say you forgot your Windows administrator's password, huh? Oh well, it doesn't really matter if you did or you just say you did. The fact is that you need to gain access to a computer and you cannot "remember" the administrator's password. How can you get out of this situation without formatting and re-installing the operating system?
- How to reset the Domain Admin Password under Windows 2003 Server – Seb’s Corner – I have recently installed a Windows 2003 Server at home and I set up a local domain using Active Directory features. Everything worked fine until I changed the Domain Admin password. It seems that I mistyped the new password twice (which I would attribute to the previous heavy night out), and, well, I could not log on the Domain Controller anymore (I did not have a backup admin account, I do now!).
- Download 200 Free Dos Games | FreeClassicDosGames.com – Download over 200 free classic DOS games, PC games, abandonware, review and walkthrough.
- mkfs.ext3 -b 1024 – If you think you are smart and create an ext filesystem with 1024 bytes blocksize because there will be zillions of very small files, and then run into ENOSPC errors while there's both space and inodes left, you will probably see [...]