Salta al contenuto
These are my links for 13 feb 2015 through 15 feb 2015:
- Search for property information from Land Registry – GOV.UK – Find information about a property in England or Wales, even if you don’t own it. Search by address to find the owner, how far its general boundaries extend and whether it’s at risk of flooding.
- London Rents map | London City Hall – The London Rents Map shows average private sector rents for different types of home across London. Search the Rents Map by entering a location and a property type in the box below. The data on average rents is given at postcode district level (SW19 or E7, for example), and is based on a sample covering the last 12 months (up to the date shown in the last update box) so does not fully reflect the most recent short-term trends in the market.
- Wineskin: play your favorite Windows games on Mac OS X without needing Microsoft Windows | Wineskin, Play your favorite Windows games on Mac OS X without needing Microsoft Windows – Wineskin is a tool used to make ports of Windows software to Mac OS X. The ports are in the form of normal Mac application bundle wrappers. It works like a wrapper around the Windows software, and you can share just the wrappers if you choose. Best of all, its free! Make ports/wrappers to share with others, make ports of your own open source, free, or commercial software, or just make a port for yourself! Why install and use Windows if you don’t need to?
- Liberio | Simple eBook creation and publishing. – No more complicated exports or data handling with ePub files. Create your own eBooks for free with only one click right from the cloud or your computer, and start publishing with Liberio.
- Writer2ePub – Writer2ePub (W2E) is an extension for OpenOffice.org or LibreOffice which allows you to create an ePub file from any file format that Writer can read. You can easily generate an ePub of professional quality that you can edit with the appropriate ePub-authoring tools later. Moreover, W2E fixes several formatting errors and generates by default a logical layout, in line with the traditional editorial standards.
These are my links for 1 ott 2012 through 8 ott 2012:
- Forgot the Administrator’s Password? – Change Domain Admin Password in Windows Server 2003 AD – Note: In order to successfully use this trick you must first use one of the password resetting tools available on the Forgot the Administrator's Password? page.
- Forgot the Windows Administrator’s Password? – Windows Password Recovery – Windows Password Reset – Ok, so you say you forgot your Windows administrator's password, huh? Oh well, it doesn't really matter if you did or you just say you did. The fact is that you need to gain access to a computer and you cannot "remember" the administrator's password. How can you get out of this situation without formatting and re-installing the operating system?
- How to reset the Domain Admin Password under Windows 2003 Server – Seb’s Corner – I have recently installed a Windows 2003 Server at home and I set up a local domain using Active Directory features. Everything worked fine until I changed the Domain Admin password. It seems that I mistyped the new password twice (which I would attribute to the previous heavy night out), and, well, I could not log on the Domain Controller anymore (I did not have a backup admin account, I do now!).
- Download 200 Free Dos Games | FreeClassicDosGames.com – Download over 200 free classic DOS games, PC games, abandonware, review and walkthrough.
- mkfs.ext3 -b 1024 – If you think you are smart and create an ext filesystem with 1024 bytes blocksize because there will be zillions of very small files, and then run into ENOSPC errors while there's both space and inodes left, you will probably see […]
These are my links for 21 lug 2010 through 22 lug 2010:
- TestKing Pass4Sure 70-290 MCSE 70-620 CCNA 640-802 70-270 70-291 70-647 … – Welcome to ExamCollection.com!<br />
Have you ever prepared for a certification exam using PDFs or braindumps? If yes, then I think you will agree with me that using practice test software is more comfortable and efficient way to prepare.<br />
The purpose of this site is to help you use TestKing, Pass4sure, CertifyMe, ActualTest, Braindumps and other PDFs as practice exams, not the multipage text documents as most of us have used it.<br />
Here you can download free practice tests for such certifications as MCSE, MCDBA, MCSD, A+, Network+, Security+, CCNA, CCNP, and so on. All tests on this site have been created with Visual CertExam Suite. Visual CertExam Suite is an exam simulator developed for certification exam preparation. You can also use it as a Trandumper replacement. Files with VCE extension can be opened with this program.
- Sagan from Softwink, Inc [800-538-9357] – Sagan is a multi-threaded, real time system and event log monitoring system, but with a twist. Sagan uses a "Snort" like rule set for detecting bad things happening on your network and/or computer systems. If Sagan detects a "bad thing" happening, that event can be stored to a Snort database (MySQL/PostgreSQL) and Sagan will attempt to correlate the event with your Snort Intrusion Detection/Intrusion Prevention (IDS/IPS) system.
- Carta – Forbice – Sasso – La strategia per vincere 🙂
- How to improve creativity – A two part ( series on using psychological techniques to improve your creativity <br />
[via http://delicious.com/pecus ]
These are my links for 9 lug 2010 through 15 lug 2010:
- Free online OCR –
- A Tcpdump Tutorial and Primer | danielmiessler.com – Tcpdump is the premier network analysis tool for information security professionals. Having a solid grasp of this über-powerful application is mandatory for anyone desiring a thorough understanding of TCP/IP. Many prefer to use higher level analysis tools such as (Ethereal) Wireshark, but I believe this to usually be a mistake.[…]
- Gioco di Squadra & Intelligenza Collettiva – Il MIT Media Lab ha creato Mars Escape, gioco on line per due persone il cui obiettivo è contribuire all’educazione di Nexi.<br />
Obiettivo del gioco è quello di permettere al robot di assolvere a determinati compiti con l’ausilio dell’essere umano. Le strategie e le interazioni sviluppate dai partecipanti servono a fornire le informazioni necessarie al raggiungimento di questo obiettivo.<br />
In Mars Escape il giocatore può mantenere le sembianze umane personificando un astronauta o, al contrario, convertirsi in un robot; lo scenario, come suggerisce il nome, è una stazione spaziale su Marte.<br />
[via http://delicious.com/pecus ]
jtheo is Stephen Fry proof thanks to caching by WP Super Cache