These are my links for 5 gen 2012 through 25 gen 2012:
- MySQL permissions for backup | OpenConcept Mobile Site – It's a really good idea to use a least-privilege approach to most system administration tasks, and especially automated ones. This post describes using a "read only" MySQL user to handle backing up MySQL databases.
We use mysqldump to backup our databases on a regular basis, using scripts like this one
- MuckNet » Blog Archive » MySQL Permissions for backup using mysqldump and/or ec2-consistent-snapshot – Using root for your MySQL backups is a bad idea boys and girls. You should dedicate a user to doing your backups. Below are a few options for setting up minimum permissions for your dedicated mysql backup user
- Tiki Wiki CMS Groupware | Tiki Wiki CMS Groupware – Software made the wiki way. – What is Tiki Wiki CMS Groupware? Tiki is a powerful, web-based application, created by a large team of contributors. Tiki is the ideal tool for you to build and maintain your Website/Wiki/Groupware/CMS/Forum/Blog/Bug Tracker or any other project you can imagine running in your browser window.
Tiki is free, both Free Software (as in "Free Speech") and Free of Charge (as in "Free Beer"), and for everyone! It has all the features you need "out-of-the-box":
Wikis (like Wikipedia)
Forums (like phpBB)
Blogs (like WordPress)
Articles (like Yahoo News)
Image Gallery (like Flickr)
Map Server (like Google Maps)
Link Directory (like DMOZ)
Multilingual (like Babel Fish)
Bug Tracker (like Bugzilla)
RSS Feeds (like Digg)
Free Open Source software (LGPL)
[ via http://www.gpaterno.com/2011/12/23/create-a-secure-intranetextranet-with-tikiwiki-and-securepass/ ]
- Create a secure intranet/extranet with TikiWiki and SecurePass – Giuseppe Paternò – […]
In this market segment, there’s still a need for a secure corporate intranet with the need to exchange private information and files. Collaborative places, such as wikis, are perfect solutions to quickly achieve this goal without spending a fortune. I found TikiWiki (http://www.tiki.org/) to suit best in these environments: while extremely easy to use for an end-user through WYSYWIG editor, the complex permission system allow you to set each page access or even show/hide part of the page to a given group of users, which is unique if compared to other solutions
These are my links for 18 set 2011 through 20 set 2011:
- NetWorker Information Hub – Welcome to the NetWorker Information Hub.<br />
The goal of this site is to evolve into a central repository of information regarding EMC NetWorker, a world-class and highly scaleable data protection product. Formerly known as Legato NetWorker, NetWorker was the flagship product of Legato Systems Incorporated up until EMC's acquisition of Legato in October 2003. While EMC owns a variety of backup products, including Dantz Retrospect, Avamar and Mozy, NetWorker remains the core and most trusted backup product in the EMC stables.
- 500 Internal Server Error – 500 Internal Server Error
- Small Unix Distributions : Ben Gross, PhD – Unix distributions for embedded devices<br />
Embedded devices include those from Soekris Engineering, PC Engines WRAP boards or other PC/104 compliant devices.
These are my links for 2 lug 2010 from 16:04 to 16:14:
- migrazione RedHat Enterprise Linux a CentOS eseguita! – Lo scorso anno acquistammo un serverino – dischi in fiber channel, 4 cpu quadcore, 32GB di RAM … la solita roba, insomma – con su Red Hat Enterprise Linux. Ovviamente quest’anno allo scadere della licenza non ci sono i fondi per proseguire con gli abbonamenti annuali…Che si fa? Si migra a CentOS, ovviamente!<br />
Per fortuna la procedura di migrazione è stata semplice, immediata e rispettosa del tutorial proposto nell’apposita pagina del wiki ufficiale.
- Backup su HSDPA con router Linux – La settimana scorsa Stefano ha avuto un down tremendo della HDSL, più di 72 ore, quasi insopportabili per una azienda al giorno d’oggi. Per questo motivo mi ha chiesto di aggiungere al firewall/router che già gestisce le policy di rete, un backup su HSDPA automatico che attivi la connessione su 3G non appena il link ADSL cade.<br />
Ho cercato in rete se esisteva già qualche setup, ma ho trovato solo una guida per zeroshell e alcune discussioni su forum che però non erano pienamente esaustive.
- MySQL Forge :: Dashboard – MySQL Forge is a repository of tools, projects, roadmap tasks, and wiki content that is created and maintained by the MySQL user and developer community. It is intended to be a resource for learning, contributing, and sharing information and code with each other.<br />
The Forge also has a section devoted to the people that compose the greater MySQL user and developer community.
- rhomobile – the open mobile framework – Rhodes is an open source framework to rapidly build NATIVE apps for all major smartphone operating systems (iPhone, Windows Mobile, RIM, Symbian and Android). These are true native device applications (NOT mobile web apps) which work with synchronized local data and take advantage of device capabilities such as GPS, PIM contacts and camera.<br />
These are my links for 16 dic 2009 through 17 dic 2009:
- AIX System Administrators and Resources – home – […]Welcome. This is a site designed to be a jumping-off place for information about administering AIX systems. Why? Because this is something I needed. There are other resources on the web about AIX, but they didn't have the right mix of information for me. I welcome all constructive suggestions and comments about what you'd like to see here and how to improve this site. It's still very much a work in progress and will be growing apace[…]
- unixwerk.eu – faq, tips e howto per diversi unix (solaris, linux, aix, bsd, vari ed eventuali 😉
- AIX – IBM’s POSIX Operating System – Link su AIX