These are my links for 26 nov 2014 from 20:02 to 21:26:
- xat/castnow · GitHub – castnow is commandline utility which can be used to playback media files on your chromecast device. It supports playback of local video files, youtube clips, videos on the web and torrents. You can also re-attach a running playback session
- FnordMetric | Framework for building beautiful real-time dashboards – FnordMetric ChartSQL FnordMetric ChartSQL allows you to write SQL queries that return charts instead of tables. The charts are rendered as SVG vector graphics and can easily be embedded into any website and customized with css in order to build beautiful dashboards FnordMetric Server Fnordmetric Server is a standalone HTTP server application. It exposes a web UI and a HTTP API to run ChartSQL queries and collect timeseries data. You can use fnordmetric-server as a one-stop solution for metric collection and charting. Since fnordmetric-server aims to be a StatsD+graphite competitor, it implements a wire compatible StatsD API. FnordMetric Server can store the collected timeseries data on local disk or in external storage (HBase).
- imapfilter – lefcha – IMAPFilter is a mail filtering utility. It connects to remote mail servers using the Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP), sends searching queries to the server and processes mailboxes based on the results. It can be used to delete, copy, move, flag, etc. messages residing in mailboxes at the same or different mail servers. The 4rev1 and 4 versions of the IMAP protocol are supported. IMAPFilter uses the Lua programming language as a configuration and extension language.
These are my links for 4 set 2014 through 5 set 2014:
- tmux-plugins/tmux-resurrect – Restore tmux environment after a system restart. Tmux is great, except when you have to restart the computer. You lose all the running programs, working directories, pane layouts etc. There are helpful management tools out there, but they require initial configuration and continuous updates as your workflow evolves or you start new projects. tmux-resurrect saves all the little details from your tmux environment so it can be completely restored after a system restart (or when you feel like it). No configuration is required. You should feel like you never quit tmux. http://undeadly.org/cgi?action=article&sid=20140904174329
- box/Anemometer – This is the Box Anemometer, the MySQL Slow Query Monitor. This tool is used to analyze slow query logs collected from MySQL instances to identify problematic queries.
- SpamExperts/pyzor – Pyzor is a Python implementation of a spam-blocking networked system that use spam signatures to identify them.
These are my links for 30 gen 2014 through 10 feb 2014:
- Binpress – iOS, Android, Web and Desktop Open-Source Code Marketplace – Binpress brings together companies and developers to build an ecosystem around Open-Source code. Open-Source projects that solve real-world problems, Manually curated and professionally supported.
- Filtering Apache logs / conditional Logging – This can be very troublesome when trying to access certain web pages. The only way to get through is to make use of conditional logging (it is not the only way to control the contents of the logs) To do this, simply define an environment variable ,according to certain criteria, then request that the server does not write the file type within log when this variable exists
- TestSSLServer – TestSSLServer is a simple command-line tool which contacts a SSL/TLS server (name and port are given as parameters) and obtains some information from it: Supported versions (among SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2). Support of Deflate compression (TLS-level compression, not HTTP-level gzip/deflate compression, which this tool does not consider). Supported cipher suites, for each protocol version. Server certificate hash and name.
- gif2mp4 –
- lionaneesh/RasPod – A simple music server for Raspberry Pi.
These are my links for 2 ago 2012 through 3 ago 2012: