These are my links for 12 mag 2015 through 15 mag 2015:
- slack for ubuntu – ScudCloud is a non official open-source Linux (Debian, Ubuntu, Kubuntu, Mint, Arch) desktop client for Slack©. Slack© is a platform for team communication. ScudCloud uses the QT library + Webkit to render the web version of Slack, but using the QWebkit-Native bridge to improve desktop integration with: multiple teams support, native system notifications, count of unread direct mentions at launcher/sytray icon, alert/wobbling on new messages, channels quicklist (Unity only), optional "Close to Tray".
- How to create an RPM package – FedoraProject – This page describes in detail how to create an RPM package, and in particular, how to create a SPEC file. Unlike other RPM guides, this page explains the specifics for Fedora with links to Fedora-specific guidelines. Since it is maintained through the Fedora Wiki, it is likely to be more up-to-date than other guides. Despite the focus on Fedora, most of this document does apply to other RPM-based distributions.
- How To Install Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana 4 on CentOS 7 | DigitalOcean – In this tutorial, we will go over the installation of the Elasticsearch ELK Stack on CentOS 7—that is, Elasticsearch 1.4.4, Logstash 1.5.0, and Kibana 4. We will also show you how to configure it to gather and visualize the syslogs of your systems in a centralized location. Logstash is an open source tool for collecting, parsing, and storing logs for future use. Kibana 4 is a web interface that can be used to search and view the logs that Logstash has indexed. Both of these tools are based on Elasticsearch.
These are my links for 2 ago 2012 through 3 ago 2012:
These are my links for 24 mar 2012 through 5 apr 2012:
- LINUX VPN server for Android | Zews.org – Fedora 15 used for VPN server
VPN server is behid a firewall
L2TP/IPSec PSK VPN so it would be compatible with all of my Android devices
Punch a hole throuh you firewall. I have an iptables firewall and use fwbuilder to edit the firewall rules.
- Android L2TP/IPSec VPN mini-howto — BrainBlog – I would have preferred that my Android 1.6 device supported OpenVPN out of the box. Unfortunately, this is only available for rooted devices and a bit of suffering. Instead, I went for configuring IPsec inside L2TP VPN server. All of it stuffed into an old and low-end Soekris net4511 board running Voyage Linux.
- How to set up a VPN server for Android Clients | Android Apps by Doenter Limited – Have problems with connecting your Android device to a VPN server? In this how-to, we intend to cover server configuration that are known to work with Android clients.
You probably also need to configure firewalls and routing in order for the server to work as you intend. That is not covered here.
This page is far from complete, and when time permits new configurations will be added.
- Installation on Ubuntu Lucid Lynx (10.4) – OtterHub – OTRS Community Wiki – This article describes the installation of OTRS 3.0.x on Ubuntu Lucid Lynx (version 10.04 LTS).
- UVK – Ultra Virus Killer – With simple and intuitive interface, UVK allows users to detect and delete all types of malware and spyware from infected systems. It also includes lots of tools to repair windows after the disinfection.
These are my links for 4 nov 2011 from 16:39 to 16:41:
- What is FreeIPA? – FreeIPA is an integrated security information management solution combining Linux (Fedora), 389 (formerly known as Fedora Directory Server), MIT Kerberos, NTP, DNS. It consists of a web interface and command-line administration tools.
In IPA v2 we added DNS and Dogtag Certificate Server, enhanced administrative framework, added support for host identities, netgroups, automount per location and more.
- FreeIPA and Samba 3 Integration – techslaves.org – FreeIPA makes a pretty excellent backend for Samba 3. While all the information one needs to set this up is available online, I wasn’t able to find it all in one location so I’ve decided to try my best at filling that gap here on techslaves.org. Hopefully this short guide will aid those trying to piece together the various parts necessary to integrate FreeIPA v2 and Samba 3, at least until FreeIPA v3 where there is talk of enabling Samba integration with a simple command line argument to the “ipa-server-install” script.
- Time Navigator HA Cluster Agent Configuration – techslaves.org – I’ve been wanting to post about a configuration that allows for seamless file-level backup of storage attached to an active/passive high availability cluster in an uninterrupted fashion using Atempo’s Time Navigator and I’m finally going to do it.