These are my links for 23 lug 2015 through 28 lug 2015:
- VMware KB: Sample configuration of EtherChannel / Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) with ESXi/ESX and Cisco/HP switches – This article provides information on the concepts, limitations, and some sample configurations of link aggregation, NIC Teaming, Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), and EtherChannel connectivity between ESXi/ESX and Physical Network Switches, particularly for Cisco and HP.
- bettercap – A complete, modular, portable and easily extensible MITM framework. – bettercap is a complete, modular, portable and easily extensible MITM tool and framework with every kind of diagnostic and offensive feature you could need in order to perform a man in the middle attack. Made in Italy with love by Simone "evilsocket" Margaritelli.
- p8952/bocker · GitHub – Docker implemented in 100 lines of bash [ via Naif on VUA ]
These are my links for 20 apr 2012 through 28 apr 2012:
These are my links for 16 feb 2012 through 21 feb 2012:
- QuickPHP Lightweight Standalone Bloat-free Portable (USB stick CD drive Windows Embedded Kiosks) PHP Web Server – Weighing in at just over 500KB in size and using around 9MB of memory with PHP DLL running, QuickPHP is one of the most lightweight fully functional standalone PHP web server in the world today!
- virtuallyGhetto: Ruby vSphere Console (RVC) 1.6 Released – Rich Lane the creator of Ruby vSphere Console just recently released RVC 1.6 which includes some new features and bug fixes. If you are a current RVC user, you can update to the latest version by using the "gem" utility. For those of you who are not familiar with RVC, it is console UI for vCenter Server and ESX(i) host and it provides a way to interact with your vSphere infrastructure like the vSphere Client but using a console shell. RVC can be installed on a Windows, Linux or Mac OSX system and it's built on RbVmomi which is an open source Ruby library/bindings to the vSphere API.
- NSClient Error – Could not get data for | Web Paths – I started receiving an error in Nagios that stated: NSClient – Error: Could not get data for 10 perhaps we don’t collect data this far back? I started researching the issue, and the obvious solutions weren’t working.
These are my links for 12 set 2011 through 16 set 2011: