These are my links for 26 ago 2014 from 10:58 to 11:18:
- okvm – Open source KVM over IP technology – The okvm project team in 2005 developed an open source okvm KVM Development Kit – so engineers could cost effectively roll their own integrated KVM over IP control appliances. These okvm KVM Development kits included: one okvm PCI KVM Adapter card the okvm KVM over IP software source code the source information needed to manufacture the okvm PCI KVM Adapter card (circuit diagrams, BOM,PCD layout etc) A number of the KVM PCI cards were produced – sponsored by Opengear. However this project did not find traction in the developer community. So kits are no longer available and development in this branch of the project has stopped. Also Opengear now sells a proprietary KVM over IP solution!
- Exotic VPS – Listing offshore and exotic VPS hosts in Asia, South America, Europe, Africa
- Interactive map of Linux kernel –
- Riemann – A network monitoring system – Riemann aggregates events from your servers and applications with a powerful stream processing language. Send an email for every exception raised by your code. Track the latency distribution of your web app. See the top processes on any host, by memory and CPU. Combine statistics from every Riak node in your cluster and forward to Graphite. Send alerts when a key process fails to check in. Know how many users signed up right this second. Riemann provides low-latency, transient shared state for systems with many moving parts.
- https://nav.uninett.no/#!features – Designed by Scandinavians, this free software makes network administration feel like flying.
These are my links for 18 ago 2014 through 25 ago 2014:
- Spark | Open source IoT toolkit – You want your connected product to be smart, right? Give it an operating system designed for the Internet of Things. Spark OS is a distributed operating system, where servers in the Cloud do the heavy lifting. That way your product can handle complex, intelligent behaviors when it's online, even with only kilobytes of memory.
- WRTnode | First & only open source hardware for OpenWrt, the world’s smallest Linux Wi-Fi dev board, Easy & completed IDE, NEW machines’ heart – Opensource hardware for OpenWrt, mini Linux+Wi-Fi board, easy and completed IDE, smart machines' heart
- adrienthebo/r10k – Smarter Puppet deployment, powered by killer robots
- Atraci/Atraci · GitHub – Atraci is an application for Windows, Mac and Linux that lets you listen instantly to more than 60 million songs (way more than iTunes's 26 million). It requires no sign up, displays no ads and is 100% safe.
These are my links for 27 giu 2014 through 30 giu 2014:
- Fritzing Fritzing – Fritzing is an open-source hardware initiative that makes electronics accessible as a creative material for anyone. We offer a software tool, a community website and services in the spirit of Processing and Arduino, fostering a creative ecosystem that allows users to document their prototypes, share them with others, teach electronics in a classroom, and layout and manufacture professional pcbs.
- vFense – Patch Management Made Easy – vFense is an Open-Source Cross-Platform Patch Management tool. Supported Operating Systems * RedHat 5.5 + ( RedHat Clones ) * Ubuntu 12.04 + ( Ubuntu Clones ) * OS X 10.6 + * Windows XP +
- ShellCheck – Online shell script analyzer – automatically detects problems with sh/bash scripts and commands.
These are my links for 6 ago 2012 through 8 ago 2012:
- open.NASA – a collaborative approach to open, direct, and transparent communication about your space agency – open.nasa.gov is a collaborative platform for the open government community to share success stories and projects they are working on. The content on this site is written by NASA employees and contractors across the agency. We are excited to highlight the ways that transparency, participation, and collaboration are being embraced by NASA policy, technology, and culture – and the amazing future that becomes possible because of that commitment.
- VirtuaLinux – Official WebSite – VirtuaLinux is a Linux meta-distribution that allows the creation, deployment and administration of virtualized clusters with no single point of failure. VirtuaLinux architecture supports disk-less configurations and provides an efficient, iSCSI based abstraction of the SAN. Clusters running VirtuaLinux exhibit no master node to boost resilience and flexibity.
- tindie | For Sale – buy & sell homemade gadgets, kits, & parts. Raspberry Pi, Arduino, 3dprinting, and more! As seen on: hackaday, reddit, wired, treehugger, and hackaday (again)